Trini Men & Venezuelan Women - Page 2 of 9

"but if it is a North American with a - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th Nov, 2003 - 7:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Trini Men more interested in Venezuelan Women?Trini Men, are they more interested in Venezuelan Women? Do they rather impenada or stew chicken?
Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Related Information to Trini Men & Venezuelan Women
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2003 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women
A Friend

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women - Page 2

Well as cousin and friend to many a Trini male I can tell u that nothing turns a Trini mans head faster than a woman and if it is a latina ..then wohoo the whole body turnin not jus the head alone...for instance we went to the beach the other day and there was this latina ...wow u never see so much man stop what they doing and stare I mean I just had to burst out laughing cause they were so obvious ...and my cousin even my father was in on this too ..I just shook my head in amazement...I have a cousin whose whole face literally lights up when he hears that there's gonna be a lime involvin latinas...but I guess such it is with men they always think the grass is greener on the other side then they complain when us females look at males of different ethnicities notably the lighter skinned ones...laugh.gif..the old double standard...say what such is life isnt it...

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2003 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Women Venezuelan Men Trini

wow u never see so much man stop what they doing and stare I mean I just had to burst out laughing cause they were so obvious

So true and that is what makes most Trini men look so primitive, because they have no tact!

...the old double standard

Never thought about that, but true too.

24th Jun, 2003 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

@Trini LOL I used to think it was me that I notice how men are so obvious when they watch a woman? they look so...how to put it...desesperate?. It does not look good at all, at least if they like the girl they can watch her without being so obvious :smile.gif
What's this fascination with latinas in Trinidad? there are so many coming from Venezuela, it should be something very common for Trini men.

16th Sep, 2003 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Women Venezuelan Men Trini

I believe the fascination is in what they 'cannot have'. If it were a common thing then who would notice, but having Venezuelans here is having 'new blood' on the pavement to watch. It is a rare thing to hear of a lasting relationship between the two countries, mostly you hear of quick flings.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Women Venezuelan Men Trini

I think that a trini man might be interested in ah venezuelan woman but when it boils down to long term relationships or making a choice he would rather be with his his own kind considering that trini woman are not only "of the black race" (to answer the comment about high color women with long hair) some men just like to explore de other cultures I have heard of men going with another culture out of curiousity but when it boils down to it how many trini men you see with a venezuelan woman?

4th Nov, 2003 - 9:23am / Post ID: #

swtsxytrini, yes I agree, they look for long term relationships with Trinidadians over Venezuelans, but if it is a North American with a chance to go to the US would you say the odds are still the same?

Rather off topic, but...
Good to see you here. Maybe you should update your profile and check out the T&T Singles section if you are single.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2003 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women - Page 2

I have heard of men going with another culture out of curiousity but when it boils down to it how many Trini men you see with a venezuelan woman?

That's so true but I wonder who is the one breaking the relationship? the Trini or the Venezuelan? wink.gif

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trini Men & Venezuelan Women Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

"but if it is a North American with a chance to go to the US would you say the odds are still the same? "

hahaha, ok well I can see this happenin it's more realistic, even I would go for that chance.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Trini Men & Venezuelan Women

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,