Man Arrested On Charges Of Urinating On Steaks

Man Arrested Charges Urinating Steaks - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jan, 2010 - 8:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd Jan, 2010 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Man Arrested On Charges Of Urinating On Steaks

This sounds like drug-related and how disgusting! There are so many crazy folks out there!

international QUOTE
An Ohio man is in jail after police arrested him on charges of urinating on a meat counter at a Wal-Mart store, Cleveland's Fox8.com reported.

Robert T. Jenkins, 21, of Canton, Ohio, was arrested at 1:30 a.m. Local time on Friday morning, Lt. Linda Brown of the Canton Police Department told Fox8.com. Jenkins was charged with felony vandalism and disorderly conduct.

Jenkins was arrested after police responded to a call from an employee at the Wal-Mart store telling authorities that a man walked up to the meat counter and began urinating on the steaks, police told Fox8.com. The disorderly conduct destroyed more than $600 dollars in meat...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2010 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Steaks Urinating Charges Arrested Man

He could be drunk and a member of PETA. Ashame he didnt urinate on a open electrical circuit.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

24th Jan, 2010 - 8:13am / Post ID: #

Man Arrested On Charges Of Urinating On Steaks History & Civil Business Politics

Yes, sounds like he was intoxicated and possibly off his rocker (crazy). Jail is a good place for him. I hope he cleans up and does better for himself. It is sad to me that this guy is so out of it. I don't think he is a bad person per say. At least he did not hurt anyone or anything. Seems like a cry for help to me.

He may have been angry about Wal-Mart or the meat industry. I mean who knows he may have had a good reason for doing it. We did not hear his side of the story. Looking at the time this occurred (1:30 am) I don't think any kids were present for this public display.

It wasn't like he was doing it in secret knowing people would eat it. He walks right up and goes on the meat. I don't know part of me is saying, "That is not right, this guy is nuts." the other part is saying, "Wow, did that just happen. I can't believe that guy just did that." and laughing.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

> TOPIC: Man Arrested On Charges Of Urinating On Steaks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,