Pooran Boy - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 30th Jan, 2008 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Fake Kidnapping Story
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2003 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Pooran Boy
A Friend

Pooran Boy

I am a(an): Trinidadian

What jumbie catch them that dey decide to fake a kidnapping?
I feel so shame fuh he when I hear that!
I could just imagine his family reminiscing 50 yrs from now and they saying" You remember Pooran chupidee son, you can't remember he did kidnap himself?"
And another member replying"Well he was chupidee since he small and he get so old and he he even change!"

Sponsored Links:
18th Oct, 2003 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Boy Pooran

I was so angry when I heard the news of the Pooran kid. Shame, shame, shame on him!. Actually what surprised me the most in the begining was that when TV 6 news interviewed the father, he didn't see very concerned about it...he was so quiet sitting down on a chair, but again not everybody express their feelings in the same way.
I think the laws in Trinidad must be even stronger with those people who kidnapp themselves, in my country a person can be sentenced to longgg years in jail if they do that.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2008 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Pooran Boy Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Emma

Comments: It is the parent to be blame about the whole problem, if his dad was there for him everything would of been better< so I don't blame him!

Source 1: family
Source 2: friend

> TOPIC: Pooran Boy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,