Our PM's habit of "passing the buck"

Pm' S Habit Passing Buck - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 31st Dec, 2004 - 5:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2003 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am a(an): Trinidadian

???
Our PM seem to be in the habit of "listening to news" and acting without thinking. When sh*t hits de fan, he does say, "is not me , somebody tell me to do that!!"

A good example is the firing of Hubert Alleyne, the former chairman of UTC. He say "is d Central Bank governor who tell me to do that!!"

Next example was when he come under pressure for his comment about merging FCB and UTC.
His explanation was that he was feeling out the public's response!

But the best is everything that is wrong is d UNC's fault. Look like they never do anything right according to him!!

And he believe people buying his stories!!

Another classic for this week is his comment of reviewing the treason act. I waiting to hear he take heself out of that one!!

And then people want to know why business people quietly sending their children out of the country!!

Could be I'm being paranoid but I can see we becoming a communist country real fast!!

Sponsored Links:
18th Oct, 2003 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

buckquot quotpassing habit PMs

Cakelady, great post!. Actually I think he tries to fool everybody and trying to portrait a good imagine by blaming everybody else...he's the Prime Minister, therefore he needs to take responsibility for the non-sense going on in this country! Everytime I hear the PNM and the UNC I think 'This people live in the Twilight Zone!!!!' no respect whatsoever for anything, they don't care anything but to fulfill their selfish desires for money and power...
I cannot believe that he even mentioned about the proposal of building a bridge between Trinidad and Tobago that will not only take more than 10 years to build but that will cost billions and billions of dollars!!!!! what the heck is wrong with this people? Crime is at the hightest, poverty is extreme! and we are talking about a Golden Bridge like in the US and about the vision 2020???
This is a circus!!!! a non-sense!!!! and I wish Trinidadians can wake up from the comfort zone and get out in the streets and march and complain and do something about this!!!!

31st Dec, 2004 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Our PM's habit of "passing the buck" Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

What about his recent trip to the US where he tried to play down the kiddnappings that happen here? Last night on the news they were saying that this little island now ranks in the top 20 of the world for high and violent crime!

31st Dec, 2004 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

buckquot quotpassing habit PMs

Last night on the news they were saying that this little island now ranks in the top 20 of the world for high and violent crimes!

And number 2 on kidnappings after Colombia sad.gif. I could not believe the PM could say something like that, when the Media started asking him about it he said that he stands for what he said and if they don't know how to read properly the newspaper is not his problem. He also said he will not stand anymore questions of that type and of course, taking in consideration the lack of professionalism of journalists in Trinidad, they didn't dare to ask him more questions about it. Shame. smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif

> TOPIC: Our PM's habit of "passing the buck"

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,