Keith Richards

Keith Richards - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Mar, 2012 - 3:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Keith Richards Quotes
Rolling Stones guitarist
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2010 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Keith Richards

Keith Richards quits drinking

Keith Richards has given up alcohol. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2010 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Keith Richards
A Friend

Richards Keith

I don't know if I buy that. I think that was reported by a tabloid. I am a HUGE Stones fan and if this is true and if it helps him play better, good for him. The past few tours you can really notice a difference in his playing and missing notes, etc.

Of course, some of that could be his arthritis.

5th Mar, 2010 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Keith Richards Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Yeah it was just rumors. Keith Richards told that to Rolling Stone magazine recently. Maybe it was just a passing statement about wanting to quit and someone quoted Keith Richards as saying he was going sober.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2010 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Richards Keith

Playboy caper in Keith's memoir

Keith Richards once set a Playboy mansion on fire after taking drugs. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2012 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Richards Keith

Richards apologises to Jagger

Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards has apologised to Mick Jagger for derogatory comments he made about the lead singer in his 2010 memoir Life, which caused a rift within the band. Ref. Source 5

Keith Richards
Keith Richards (Hover)

> TOPIC: Keith Richards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,