The Secret In Their Eyes

The Secret Eyes - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Jul, 2010 - 2:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  The Secret In Eyes
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2006 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

The Secret In Their Eyes

The Secret In Their Eyes

What is your review for the movie: "The Secret In Their Eyes"?

The Secret In Their Eyes
The Secret In Their Eyes (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2010 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Eyes Their Secret The

Benjamin, a retired court employee, decides to write a book about an old r-pe/murder case that he believes wasn't properly solved. He becomes determined to find the real culprit and reopen the case - a complicated and thrilling quest that director Juan Jose Campanella depicts with a style that effortlessly juggles romance, comedy, suspense and political commentary.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2010 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

The Secret In Their Eyes Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Name: Myriam

Comments: What I liked the most about The Secret in their eyes is that it highlights human values such as compassion, love, people's sacrifice for their ideals or sense of justice beyond the law or the justice system. I did not see the "White Ribbon" or "A prophet". And I will probably not pay to see those movies. I do not pay to see psychological abuse of children or the interactions of criminals. I do not want to see how the natzies developed. I rarelly go to the movies because I am tired of seen brutality, killings, aggression, abuse of the innocent. I feel emotionally raped by that kind of movies. I have enough with the news every day, and I need a better view of human nature for a change.

> TOPIC: The Secret In Their Eyes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,