University of the West Indies - UWI - Page 2 of 2

Name: Marci Country: Comments: UWI have its - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th Sep, 2011 - 2:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
General Discussion - UWI Students protest - Red Day at St. Augustine - UWee - UWI Security - UWI Safety - UWI Students - UWI St. Augustine Campus - Trinidad UWI
University of the West Indies - UWI Related Information to University of the West Indies - UWI
16th Apr, 2003 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

University of the West Indies - UWI - Page 2

international QUOTE
You have to be a journalist to seek the truth? Is that what you are telling me?

Again you're making assumptions and trying to read between lines :smile.gif what's so hard to understand?.

international QUOTE
You made a comment of everyday and I'm telling you that it was not the case

YOU ARE NOT READING PROPERLY! if you want to be a lawyer you have to have the facts straights and definetly be able to read properly I dare you to show me where I said in this thread that UWI students make protests every day...show me...don't just talk...SHOW ME!
What I SAID was that UWI students make a protest EVERY YEAR... YOU READ WELL?: EVERY YEAR! You may got confused when I said that  I read the newspapers every day. If you want to quote me, quote me good please!  

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2003 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

University of the West Indies - UWI
A Friend

UWI Indies West the University

I was para phrasing I was not quoteing again I apoligise.I guess I wouldn't make a good lawyer, thanks for the vote of confidence. Iam sorry Iam  not able to provide you with facts but haven't provided me with any either.I suggest you talk to the guy from campus he amay have something again I apoligise. Iam no longer going to broach the subject after all I don't read carefully and I do need it to be a good Lawyer. Prosecution Rests, my Lord.

3rd Sep, 2003 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

University of the West Indies - UWI Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

i must agree with LDS to some extent. I was a student in UWI at the time it happened. I will say that i did not protest that day, although i do believe that UWI needs far better security. However, i thought that there were many students who behaved in a disgusting manner. I heard stories from students who had exams that day, who tried to get onto campus and they were chastised for their efforts. Their actions were deplorable and it embarrassed me to be associated with them.

Additionally, as u may know, the main reason for this protest was the stabbing of the young boy which happened. This is another problem that i had. Uwi students demand security...and that is completely within their rights. However, they cant expect to walk down the road in the middle of the night, and be safe. No one else in Trinidad walks the street 2 o clock in the morning and feels untouchable. It is up to UWI to protect their students, but if students knowingly endanger themselves, how can UWI be responsible for that??

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2011 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Page 2 UWI Indies West the University

Name: Trisha

Comments: Can anyone tell me what's the cost of an apartment on campus in St. Augustine?

24th Aug, 2011 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

UWI Indies West the University

I wonder how the state of emergency will affect classes at UWI and the regulars who like to lime in Curepe. Maybe they actually spend more time studying now laugh.gif

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2011 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

University of the West Indies - UWI

Name: Marci

Comments: UWI have its own paper now and they circulating it around campus. Its not bad but I have suggestions for it, who is in charge of the production?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: University of the West Indies - UWI

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,