Ipad - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2010 - 8:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
iPad
Will you buy one? Ipad Reviews.
27th Jan, 2010 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

iPad

iPad Reviews

My first impression is that this is just a more powerful and bigger iPhone, but the MAIN problem I see will be cost in serious economic hardship, bulkiness and lastly those who like PC OS may not want to switch, at least those who do serious work online.

international QUOTE
Ipad

Apple introduces tablet-style iPad with an onscreen keyboard at Calif. Event. Apple CEO Steve Jobs says the device will be like "holding the Internet in your hands." Ref. USAToday

iPad
iPad (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
28th Jan, 2010 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

iPad

It looks so cute! I would love to read some reviews to see how people like it. It's quite pricey though specially at these economic times but I suppose due to the huge success of the Iphone, they decided to come up with this idea.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2010 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

iPad Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Busting the iPad hype

As the awe surrounding Apple's iPad announcement died down, chatter quickly turned to the plethora of features Apple deliberately excluded from the device. Ref. Source 7

The iPad - how it stacks up

Apple says its tablet-style iPad computer represents a whole new category of consumer-electronic devices, ideal for watching videos, surfing the web and reading electronic books. Ref. Source 8

Test Drive: Apple iPad

After all the pent-up expectation about Apple's new iPad, what does it feel like to use? Does it live up to the hype? Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2010 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

iPad

Just as important as what iPad can do: What it can't

Apple's (AAPL) iPad tablet computer will be available in March starting at $499, but it already has sparked a range of questions about how it will work. The touch-screen multimedia device uses the same operating system as Apple's popular iPhone and can access the 140,000 apps available to the iPhone and iPod Touch. USA TODAY reporter Jefferson Graham offers some answers: Source 3

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2010 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

iPad
A Friend

iPad

I have heard that Apple is gearing this Ipad for the ladies. That is the target consumer as it is about the size of a sheet of paper and is light weight and what they call ease of use. What I do not like about it is that fact it is a apple and I can get a netbook for only $200 that will do mostly the same thing. Plus the netbook is smaller.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2010 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

iPad

Let the iPad jokes begin

You have to wonder whether there were any women in the room when the marketing geniuses at Apple decided to call the company's new gadget the "iPad." Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2010 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

iPad

Scammers exploit Apple iPad fever

Cyber conmen are launching attacks that trade on surging interest in Apple's iPad tablet computer. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2010 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

iPad Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Apple fans prepare for iPad

Most app makers haven't so much as touched an iPad but scores, including several Australian firms, are hard at work on apps for the device, as Australian fanatics prepare to travel abroad for the US launch next week. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: iPad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,