What is Best and Worst about Trini Men?

What Worst Trini Men - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 1st May, 2003 - 1:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
30th Dec, 2003 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

What do you think is the BEST quality about Trinidadian men and the WORST quality in Trinidadian men?

Now try not to be specific and judge based on one or two men that you know, but think about the 'average' Trini guy.

video See Video on YouTube
Please make sure to Like and Subscribe -- much appreciated!

On Youtube: Source 8z.

Sponsored Links:
30th Dec, 2003 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Men Trini Worst Best What

BEST QUALITY: Friendly

WORST QUALITY: They scope women a lot, I mean anything that walks with a skirt, there they are ready to say something lol

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2003 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What is Best and Worst about Trini Men? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Trini  mean are a lot like men all over the world the only difference is a trini man speaks his mind and by speak his mind I mean speak his thoughs out loud, especially if they are about the opposite sex, in addition they are born with the gift of gab.

14th Apr, 2003 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
Trini  mean are a lot like men all over the world the only difference is a trini man speaks his mind and by speak his mind I mean speak his thoughs out loud

True, but you will not see men around the world harrasing women in the street when they're walking. They will be quickly sued if they do that. It's fine to speak their minds but it must be a respect for the other person. That's what trini mens lack. Respect.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2003 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trini men don't hassle chicks abroad cause its not done there not cause we'll get sued we got lots of court clothes we simply express our appreciation verbally, some guys go over the limit but its all with good intent.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2003 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trini guys give respect only where its due and the good thing about Trini guys is that we spread love wherever we go.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Apr, 2003 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

What Best Worst Trini Men

international QUOTE
Trini guys is that we spread [love] wherever we go

What is your definition of '[love]' abandoned children from unwed sex?

Post Date: 1st May, 2003 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Best Worst Trini Men Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Trini men have many abhorrent qualities but the one that comes to my mind the most is the frequency of domestic abuse/violence against women.
My stomach turns anytime I read an account of a woman being bludgeoned or chopped to death with tools such as a length of pipe or a 'cutlass'
The best thing about Trini men......they can make me laugh !

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: What is Best and Worst about Trini Men?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,