Woman Charged With Having Sex With Her Teenage Son - Page 2 of 2

For me, drugs should not be an excuse. Whether - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st Jan, 2010 - 12:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
31st Jan, 2010 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Woman Charged With Having Sex With Her Teenage Son - Page 2

What can really be said about these kinds of stories besides "Oh my God", "That's disgustingly awful", "She's crazy, evil and sick", "The poor kid will need therapy forever", etc? They're all too true.

I think the high point that comes in that the boy understood, finally, what was going on and told a counselor, and the issue was finally brought to light and ended and actions taken. I agree a lot of his adjustment problems are going to be anyone that cares to hurl ridicule or insults his way - objectively, if he's not able to really mentally grow a thick shell and come to terms with what happened and how he can get past it, I wouldn't be surprised if he winds up killing himself, either now or later - as kids younger and younger seem to be exposed to the concept of suicide earlier.

As far the mother - again, what can be said. Addicted to painkillers, who knows how the abuse started or continued, or why, what justification, if any, she used to herself, why any problem she was having manifested in that way. And to one's own flesh and blood, is the worst part - when you maliciously injure or otherwise harm your own offspring, your instinct for self preservation, concept of empathy or parental responsibility, and survival of your own genes is gone, you are effectively permanently a danger to society after that, and I doubt she will ever be able to have any sort of status or improvement to the point she could contribute anything again.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

31st Jan, 2010 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Son Teenage With Sex With Charged Woman

For me, drugs should not be an excuse. Whether she was high or not, what she has done needs to be punished with either life in prison without the possibility of parole or death penalty.

Rather off topic, but...
If this story is beyond anyone comprehension's please check this one out A Beautiful World and you will realize how evil some people can be.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Woman Charged With Having Sex With Her Teenage Son

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,