Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG

Witness Front Judge Judy Rpg - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 10th Feb, 2010 - 8:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed

Spotlight RPG
28th Jan, 2010 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

Witness In Front Of Judge Judy

In this Scenario you are a Witness In Front Of Judge Judy for either the plaintiff or the defendant, you can decide which one. Here is the case below:

Plaintiff: Is suing for $2000 for damages to her car after she says a man who was not looking where he was going slammed into her car.

Defendant: Is saying that the Plaintiff was not watching where she was going and is counter suing for $2000 for damages to his car.

Note the following:

You rants here will be as though you are being asked by Judge Judy to say what you witnessed. You can make yourself sound as good as you want and as credible as you want. Some cross talk is allowed, but not much.

Post your Intro including if you are a witness for the Plaintiff or the Defendant and then do not Reply until at least two others have done so.

Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
28th Jan, 2010 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Judy Judge Front Witness

Kim role,

Your honor, my first name is Mariah and I'm a witness for the plaintiff. I was in the car with the plaintiff when the defendant out of the blue hit her car and practically ran away! If it wasn't for me who took his plate number we wouldn't be here, your honor.

30th Jan, 2010 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

"Your Honor, I am Jonathan Wilder, a well respected defense attorney, known for stating the facts. If need I have credentials showing I"m an expert witness; I am here as a witness for the defendant." Jonathan states. "I was there that day; I was standing at a nearby coffee stop, which gave me an excellent view of the accident. And I can tell you that the Plaintiff was on their cell phone, not only that but I counter the Plaintiff's witness, by saying that she is exaggerating the defendant's actions, that the defendant didn't just "appear out of the blue", but actually had the right of why".

10th Feb, 2010 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Krusten role,

* Krusten steps up to the microphone of the defendant *

Your honor on the day in question I was walking my dog down the sidewalk when I witnessed the plaintiff speeding down the road and was watching through his side window instead of looking at the road. He turned his head at the last second to see the defendant's car but by that time it was too late and he slammed into the defendant.

10th Feb, 2010 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

"Ah, but like I said before, he had the right of way, and so he had reason to believe that he was safe, and he would have been if the plaintiff would have been off her phone as required by law", Jasper counters.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Feb, 2010 - 5:03pm

10th Feb, 2010 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Kim role,

"Your honor, it is not true that the plaintiff was using the phone. There is no proof that she was doing that so unless they can prove it it is their word against mine."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Feb, 2010 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Witness Front Judge Judy RPG

"So are you trying to say I"m lying", Jasper ask the witness but doesn't wait for an answer, but instead turns to the honorable Judge and says, "Your Honor, if needed I have at least 20 people that can voice for my honesty and never deviating from the facts. Also your Honor I have no reason to lie, I neither know the defendant personally nor am I being paid. When I saw the accident and those involved, I offered my services to the defendant as soon as I could get to him. Why you might ask, I knew the defendant would need the help from the best, because you see your Honor I know the witness to be very well to do, and that money is not a problem, allowing the Prosecutor access to the best lawyer money can buy. So I offered the defendant the help he needed, I gave give him the service of a strong lawyer of his own and then I myself stepped forward as a witness. I have no reason to lie, or to even be here, but the Prosecutor's witness on the other hand can clearly be seen as good friends with the Prosecutor as to so suggest the possibility to deviant from the facts to protect that friend."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Feb, 2010 - 8:07pm

10th Feb, 2010 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Witness Front Judge Judy RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive

Kim role,

"Your honor, please take note that Mr. Jasper is the one that brought up the issue of being/or not being paid which is quite unusual because nobody hinted he was."

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Witness In Front Of Judge Judy RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,