State Of The Union Address RPG

State Union Address Rpg - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 25th Jun, 2013 - 1:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Closed
  State Union Address Love & Life Bytes RPG
29th Jan, 2010 - 12:14am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

State of the Union Address

After hearing the recent State of the Union Address you tune into the usual local TV station to see a panel taking calls from the public about their views on the State of the Union Address. The calls are conference so you can hear each other. The commentator simply says,

"We're taking calls about the State of the Union Address. Give us your views and what you think needed to be said and what was said that you thought was right on the money."

Of course your Replies here are part of your call. Place your intro call but do NOT Reply until someone else has given their Introduction into the Game (In other words at least two Players). Game play ends when 5 Pages of Posts have been met.

State Of The Union Address RPG (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
31st Jan, 2010 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Address Union The State

Kim role,

Kim is watching TV and hears they are taking about the State of the Union Address and she wants to voice her opinion...

"Hi, I am Kim and I am calling to comment on the President's address. I think he is dreaming when he said the worst already passed. Having such a high unemployment rate as we do in the present time, this statement alone indicates a President who is totally out of touch with the reality of the citizens of this country".

10th Feb, 2010 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

State Of The Union Address RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Krusten role,

Hello, I'm calling about the recent State of the Union address. I feel as citizens we need to support our President, he's doing his best with what he has. He wasn't given the best economy to begin with so we can't blame him for something that wasn't his fault to begin with.

Rather off topic, but...
I hope I'm doing this right. Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

23rd Jun, 2013 - 12:44am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Kim role,

Ummm..Excuse me? What exactly is he doing, dear? I mean, let's face it, all he has been doing for the past year is to take pictures and eat hamburgers with the media behind him, you know it's like he doesn't really know what's going on, I'm lucky enough to have my daddy who supports me whenever I need him and money is the least of my worries but you know it's like I need to be charitable and stuff.

23rd Jun, 2013 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Krusten role,

"I think some people believe that the President is as also 'god', but he isn't and he has limited tools to use, no magic wands here. Need I mention how slow things progress when you have Congress divided on so many issues, how are things supposed to move forward?"

24th Jun, 2013 - 1:12am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Kim role,

They move forward when the President has a vision but ours doesn't and that's why the country is in such a mess but I assume you support his political party, don't you? I'm like...support whomever is convenient for ME and my CAREER.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jun, 2013 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

State The Union Address RPG

Krusten role,

Actually, I didn't say who I support, I just know its only logical that you have to give the man a chance to accomplish what he's promised. If you want miracles they you should have elected one of those evangelical preachers to bless the economy.

25th Jun, 2013 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

State The Union Address RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive

Krusten role,

That stumped you didn't it? Don't answer that, I'm just stating the obvious from deafening silence. That's the thing with these callers, they just want to say what they want because they're anonymous but really they don't have anything worthwhile to add as a solution for a problem.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: State Of The Union Address RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,