T&T Cinema - Page 2 of 3

QUOTE OHH I FORGOT ONE MORE THING WAS THAT - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 10th Jul, 2003 - 11:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2003 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

T&T Cinema
A Friend

T&T Cinema - Page 2

trinis will do what they want when they want to whom they want its just how we are and we got no kind of customer service priorities up here we simply do not care!! in a non malicious way though cause if one was to express his dissatisfaction we would be the first to apologise and then continue as we were previously doing . and cinema in trini is the cheapest in the world thank you!!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2003 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

T&T Cinema
A Friend

Cinema TampT

did i mention that we often get all the best movies opening the same times as they do in the states!!p.s. MATRIX is may 30th

25th Apr, 2003 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

T&T Cinema Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

[edit]the count, I had to erase your third consequtive post as it was obvious you were just trying to make up 'numbers'. If you forget something please modify your post. The system gives you 24 hours to do so.[/edit]

With regards to this...

did i mention that we often get all the best movies opening the same times as they do in the states!!p.s. MATRIX is may 30th

That show in particular is being shown early because the cartoonist that invented the original product was down here as part of a promotional scheme. I should mention that it is opening before the USA. Movies in general reach down here long after it is shown in the world.

:smile.gif I won't even touch the length of time it takes to reach television here.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2003 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

T&T Cinema
A Friend

Page 2 Cinema TampT

lol...well i love the cinema..i usually go when i know that there wouldnt be that much people in so i can have some peace and quiet when i look at the movies i wanna see..but these i find when i go to the cinema on two separate occasions i had the dubious pleasure on sittin behind an amorous couple...sheesh they were lucky i went with some of my sisters friends so i had to behave or i would have told them i came to see a pg movie not one rated  r...and jb u are right about the cafe prices utterly atrocious...sheesh...and the service lets jus leave it at neither first nor second to none...ahh to elaborate on this would be to ramble on forever so all i have to say is SERVICE sucks in trinidad...(well most people who work as attendants clerks   etc ) sleepy so im gone now...part 2 comin soon to a forum near u..lol...

4th Jul, 2003 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Cinema TampT

I am looking forward to part II, let me get some popcorn wink.gif

ahh to elaborate on this would be to ramble on forever

There is lots of space here and we do not charge LOL!

i came to see a pg movie not one rated  r

If I was the cinema owner I would have one of those spot lights that could suddenly turn on with the mic over speakers saying... "Aye, this is a PG movie!"

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2003 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

T&T Cinema
A Friend

T&T Cinema

lol..yea jb do u have ur popcorn ..part 2 is here....i went to cinemas eight last weekend and i have to say that their service is much better than the regular ten dollar double feature cinemas(guess u get what u pay for eh..lol..) for one thing i could actually see the person sellin me the tickets i dont know about u all but i dont like feelin as if im buyin drugs from some shady character when i go to the cinema..i understand  about security..but isnt that wha security guards are for as well as bulletproof glassl..one of the things i love is the seating oh my GOD i can actually see the screen without having to crane my skinny neck one way then the next...another thing is that the seatin is so that the seats in front of me are not in my direct vision so that whoever is sittin there can do whatever they want without me havin to see...yea im hearin u jb i think one of these days ill carry a torchlight and when people doin that in front of me (stuff rated r) ill shine it on them and if they ask me why im doin that ill say well it seems like one of u lost ur tongue so im jus tryin to help u look for it by sheddin some light on the situation...lol ..do u think ill be alive after that..i dont think so..not if theyre trini to the bone..i know its tradition to go to the cinema and do whatever but sheesh other people are there too and some of us actually went TO SEE THE MOVIE....me thinks thats another copy of the american culture that we have taken for our own.. i like ur idea for the spotlight but i know some people who really shine in the spotlight...ohh and dont get me started on people leavin their seats and taking it for granted that the person sittin next to them will tell anyone who tries to sit there that that seat is already occupied..i mean hello people  went to see a movie not to be a seat guard ok..anyone with a little sense would leave someone behind or barrin that actually ask the person next to them ( if they came to the cinema alone)to kindly tell anyone who wants to sit there that its already occupied...as simple as that..when i went to see nemo and b almighty i was most embarrased when two hardback women had a cuss out in the middle of the movie about seatin cause everyone in one womans party went to the cafeteria and when they returned their seats were occupied...i mean sheesh come on people...do u believe she actaully had the audacity to chastise the person who was sittin next to her for not tellin the new people that they were sittin there i mean hello people REALITY CHECK...u move it u lose it...i personally dont see why the neighbour had to say anythin...cause i mean were they supposed to know that they went to the cafe or the washroom..sheesh...oh and one more thing the toilets in the cinema i mean could they be more prehistoric..i went to monarch totally disgusting...the ones in palladium are slightly better...i am sure that the people who run the cinema ensure that they are clean before the movie starts..but oh my u should see the state of them durin and after a movie..especially the female ones ..i have to wonder to myself jus wha kind of females do we have sometimes..makin mess on the floor..tissue all over...toilets not flushed...people think of the others who have to use the toilet..thanks a little consideration goes a longgggggggg way..

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2003 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

T&T Cinema
A Friend

T&T Cinema - Page 2

OHH I FORGOT ONE MORE THING WAS THAT ENOUGH RAMBLIN FOR U JB???LOL..U DID SAY THAT THERE WAS A LOT OF SPACE AND THAT U ALL DONT CAHRGE..JUST DOIN MY BEST...

10th Jul, 2003 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

T&T Cinema Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

OHH I FORGOT ONE MORE THING WAS THAT ENOUGH RAMBLIN FOR U JBLOL..U DID SAY THAT THERE WAS A LOT OF SPACE AND THAT U ALL DONT CAHRGE..JUST DOIN MY BEST...

:spock: No need to shout lady, you doing a good job. Keep it up.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: T&T Cinema

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,