Pastor Accused Of Pulling Gun On Son At Church

Pastor Accused Pulling Gun Son Church - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 31st Jan, 2010 - 12:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th Jan, 2010 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Pastor Accused Of Pulling Gun On Son At Church

If the father thought that by doing this, the son will return to church he was dreaming! There are so many underlined issues on this case!

international QUOTE
ALCOA, Tenn. (AP) - The son of a well-known Alcoa pastor has taken out an order of protection against his father, claiming he was threatened with a gun during an argument at a church over his lack of church attendance. The order of protection was filed by 32-year-old Michael Louis Colquitt against 60-year-old Joe Colquitt, pastor of St. John Missionary Baptist Church.

The younger man told police his father pulled out a handgun when they met at the church to discuss church attendance. He told officers his father pointed the gun at him and threatened to kill him, his wife and family....

Sponsored Links:
31st Jan, 2010 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Church Son Gun Pulling Accused Pastor

I don't see why the son would make this up though I suppose it's a possibility. If this did in fact occur I have to say it is disturbing. Your father, a pasture man of God, pulls a gun threatening to kill you and your family. Not because you did something horrible but because you don't go to church enough. Ridiculous, being a man of God an option like this should never enter your brain.

The thought process that would go into such an act is disheartening. The father thinking there was no other option than to threaten his son with death of him and his family. Why does this priest even have a gun? Why would he even think such a thing would have a good outcome. Even if his son attended church because of the threat. His son would be attending not because he loves going to church but because he fears for his families life!

31st Jan, 2010 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Pastor Accused Of Pulling Gun On Son At Church Beliefs Religious General

At least when Pastor Arnold Murray of Shepherd's Chapel brandished his Marine service weapon, it was because there was a mouthy and potentially violent troublemaker - this... This just defies sense and definitely deserves lots of people standing around saying, "I think counseling is needed".

> TOPIC: Pastor Accused Of Pulling Gun On Son At Church

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,