Sexual Conduct of our Youth

Sexual Conduct Youth - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2006 - 3:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May, 2003 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

I normally would have put this in the Mature Board, but since it was discussed in the newspapers and television I thought I would make it an open discussion here. However, a word of warning to posters, there is no need to be graphic in order to discuss this topic.

Recently a supposed awareness group was giving out condoms near a secondary school because they said that it was important that kids know how to protect themselves. They also explained that everyone was fooling themselves into thinking that children as young as 10 were not having sex. Later in the day the television confirmed reports that this was true.

Now what are your thoughts about this? Children having sex at 10? Sickening! Giving them condoms as a cure? More sickening!

15th May, 2003 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Youth our Conduct Sexual

This is very sad but it shows the decadence of family values worldwide. Even though I personally do not agree with the fact that they should distribute condoms it seems to me that there is not another option since the parents who are the ones responsible for that kind of education to their children are not doing the best of their jobs because themselves are the ones partying and having sex around...what do they expect from the kids?. Kids from 9 years old in Trinidad are sexually active!. Something must be done about it. TRinidad has the highest percentage of AIDS in the Caribbean and after Africa is one of the countries where AIDS is growing franctically. There are not enough programs to prevent this but like I said before, it all starts at home...so even though it may sound sickening to distribute condoms to these kids, what can be done about it would be the question to ask...

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2003 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sexual Conduct of our Youth Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Let me be short and sweet and hope that I actually get to post this... the sexual conduct of our youth is absolutely shameful..one has to wonder if the word morality is fast becoming replaced by promiscuity ...I shudder to think of the behavior of subsequent generations based on the actions of this one..because as we all know the youths of today are the adults of tomorrow...as usual we have to ask who is to blame and as usual we blame everyone except ourselves...but I say every single person in this society has to blame for the disintegration of it...without exception...from the artistes who sell their music to impressionable youths full of double entendres and whos stage shows consists of male and female performers performing lewd acts onstage...without any thought to the impression they are making on their youthful fans...to the "adults " we have dancing and jamming and dont mention gyrating to the music on the television on and during fetin season..point is we will see this society becoming more debauched as time passes and cause most of us are slackers we will jus let it go to the pits and to me thats a pity...

2nd Dec, 2006 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Youth our Conduct Sexual

We cannot blame technology of itself, but it sure has facilitated the access to all the things that teach wrong sexual conduct. What is more is those who do not indulge in such behavior often are harassed with video mobile phones to entice others.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Sexual Conduct of our Youth

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,