What is Best and Worst about Trini Women? - Page 2 of 3

If you find a good woman from TT then you - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 8th Nov, 2008 - 8:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 29th May, 2003 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Women?
A Friend

What is Best and Worst about Trini Women? - Page 2

Strengths: steadfast, inwardly strong, uprigh, inner and outer beauty, embodiments of the spirit of the humming bird and tnt turquoise seas.
Wekness: see all foreign men as saviour; blind loyalty, exudes vainity but unaware of this.

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2003 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

Women Trini Worst Best What

Interesting points there Jason, I wonder how Lafemme will react to the part about:

international QUOTE
see all foreign men as saviour

They will not admit that.

3rd Sep, 2008 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Women? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I think Trini women, on the whole, are pretty. My favourite points about them are that they are laid back, down to earth and not too pretentious.

My least liked points? I dont know really. I like Trini women on the whole.

24th Oct, 2008 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Women Trini Worst Best What

Trini women can be good looking but they also can be too full of themselves. They think they so hot that they try to make you look like a fool because you talk to them. Up here there are so many good looking girls and it is easy to talk with them without having to worry about all the fakeness.

28th Oct, 2008 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Women Trini Worst Best What

I am tired of those "Chicas plasticas" but all in all, if one has a good self image, it is best to "Hate the game and not the player" as my friends would say!

Rather off topic, but...
Live long and prosper, my Vulcan friends! P.s. I had some good babash this morning.

30th Oct, 2008 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

What is Best and Worst about Trini Women?

What are you saying, that we are all plastic and that's it? isn't that stereotyping?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Nov, 2008 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

What Best Worst Trini Women - Page 2

IChick,
I was only referring to those who were 'plastic" and not all women!
my best freinds are sometimes women and they are sweet too bad.

8th Nov, 2008 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

What Best Worst Trini Women Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

If you find a good woman from TT then you set for life. She will cook for you, clean the house and make sure you happy. You might have to pay up sometimes, but nothin for free.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: What is Best and Worst about Trini Women?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,