Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

Dungeons & Dragons Monster
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2010 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Shambling Mound

Shambling Mound

What is your strategy for confronting the fantasy creature Shambling Mound in Dungeons & Dragons?

More info on this creature: Source 6

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2010 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Mound Shambling

Another in a long line of creatively bankrupt monsters invented to pad out a list, these typically share the generic blobness of things such as oozes and jellies, although having habitats listed, these can really be justified to appear anywhere to harass adventurers, and with some variations, fall to the same run of the mill hack and slash most times.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2010 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Shambling Mound
A Friend

Shambling Mound Reviews RPG & Card Board

The interesting fact about the shambling mounds is that if they score two attacks on you they draw you into them causing you to suffocate if you do not kill them quickly. Rotten vegetation never had is so good.

27th Aug, 2010 - 7:07am / Post ID: #

Mound Shambling

One of my good ideas, I think as a GM, was to put one of these underwater or near a deep pool of water. Preferably one that has a narrow passageway leading into it.

Once the players try to swim threw an underwater passage or are attempting to. The shambling mound reaches out and grabs a pc who is completely unaware. Dragging them down to their watery grave.

As far as tactics fighting one I would use fire. Plants hate fire and at the very least it would avoid the fire source probably. Just try not to burn down the whole forest, beware the elves revenge. smile.gif

> TOPIC: Shambling Mound

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,