McDonald's Trinidad - Page 3 of 6

Nice eh but I hope they come with better prices - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 14th Aug, 2011 - 6:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
McDonald's Trinidad Trinidad McDonald's: What Happened to Mc Donalds, why did they leave? Do you miss having a Big Mac for lunch in Trinidad?
27th May, 2003 - 7:44am / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad - Page 3

I was just looking over some old threads and came across this one... LDS have you been able to get over your tragic lost  of Mc Donalds in Trinidad?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2006 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad
A Friend

Trinidad McDonalds

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 26-Nov 02, 2:18 PM)
I LOVE trini food but I must confess Mc Donalds was my favourite place to go! smile.gif

I second that, there cheese burger was exceptional and I didn't think the price was that bad.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2008 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad
A Friend

McDonald's Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I know this is old But I for one am glad that they closed McDonalds is like the worst fast food among all fast foods. The research on it here in the US is astonishing. I am a vegetarian(technically pescetarian) but after seeing "Super Size Me" I wouldnt give a big mac to my worst enemy.

26th Jan, 2008 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Trinidad McDonalds

You think a oily roti is that much better? How about doubles on the side of the road where the guy is collecting money and at the same time giving you food. Now here is the ironic part - you are in the US but you are glad that they shut it down in Trinidad? I miss an occasional Mc Donald's value meal, however it has been substituted well by Burger King which has settled in here nicely.

26th Jan, 2008 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad McDonalds

I am a vegetarian(technically pescetarian)

So you do eat flesh. Not a true vegetarian then. wink.gif

Burgers and fries from Mc Donalds are unhealthy (we all know that) but some Indian foods in Trinidad are 100 times worst! You can actually swim in the oil of those dishes. *laughs*

I am glad we at least have a couple of places that sell burgers, after Mc Donalds closed down here I felt almost depressed as their fries are my favorite!

26th Jan, 2008 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad

All that nice food down there and you all studying north American junk food?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Aug, 2011 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad - Page 3

For those Big Mac lovers out there, I saw online on wiki (and a friend of mine called me) to tell me that Mc Donalds is open back in Trinidad sometime soon in Westmall. I'm so excited because it's around here!

14th Aug, 2011 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

Nice eh but I hope they come with better prices than last time. They were located in Westmoorings and their prices were quite expensive for just a burger and fries.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: McDonald's Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,