McDonald's Trinidad - Page 4 of 6

I noticed McDonald's "Big Mac" - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 14th Jul, 2012 - 1:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
McDonald's Trinidad Trinidad McDonald's: What Happened to Mc Donalds, why did they leave? Do you miss having a Big Mac for lunch in Trinidad?
20th Aug, 2011 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad - Page 4

I thought the franchise was a local one but is an Argentine one. They will be opening in West Mall soon. I'm just hoping the prices are decent otherwise I don't think they will make it.

Sponsored Links:
15th Oct, 2011 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad McDonalds

My gosh...I tried to go Mc Donalds West Mall yesterday afternoon and it was just impossible! The line is very long and people waiting to get a burger from early in the morning!

24th Oct, 2011 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I heard on the radio that Mc Donald's is opening soon in Grand Bazaar and Cipriani Boulevard. How come they haven't opened at the biggest mall yet? (Trincity mall).

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2011 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Trinidad McDonalds

Name: Mashup

Comments: I don't see what the big deal is really. McDonalds was here and it wasn't packed like that so it comes back after a few years and suddenly everyone is starving for a big mac?

15th Apr, 2012 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad McDonalds

I tasted McDonald's Trinidad and I can't say that I enjoyed it. We went there because our children wanted to go to the play area (but it was closed) otherwise you will never catch me in such a place. I ordered the veggie burger combo (comes with a drink and fries) and the thing was small and tasteless. At least they could have seasoned the thing so it had some taste to it. I do not eat meat and there was nothing much else to choose from on the menu. The price was also ridiculous... I could of bought a nice Chinese tofu meal with an appetizer for the same price.

McDonald's Trinidad
McDonald's Trinidad (Hover)

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2012 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad
A Friend

McDonald's Trinidad

Imagine that McDonalds was kicked out basically for lack of a better term a few years back and now its back.

I had a bad experience with The Big "M" a couple of years ago.

I bought one of their hamburgers and when I checked it there was on top a sesame seed bun and underneath there was a slice of white bread.

Poor advertising for the international brand I must say.

Indeed I hope their prices are indeed reasonable and indeed fair.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2012 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad - Page 4

Name: Sookie

Comments: I love McDonalds! When I used to go to [North] America as a teenager we would always go to McDonalds to eat and I would wish we had on in Trinidad. Look now, it is here again and I hope they stay this time.

14th Jul, 2012 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

I noticed McDonald's "Big Mac" is very small here in Trinidad! It may taste nice but it is not really "worth it". Come on, 30 dollars per Big mac?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: McDonald's Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,