McDonald's Trinidad - Page 5 of 6

It might have a healthier taste but it isn't - Page 5 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 30th Apr, 2013 - 1:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
McDonald's Trinidad Trinidad McDonald's: What Happened to Mc Donalds, why did they leave? Do you miss having a Big Mac for lunch in Trinidad?
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2012 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad
A Friend

McDonald's Trinidad - Page 5

Although, I do not mind the USA with their businesses coming here one must remember that most of the money as profit made here in this country by them goes outside of this country.

It always happens with these foreign companies. Plus the flavor quality of McDonald's here is not always that which is found in the USA.

However let me also say this that in America they are quick to be an advocate for "Made In The USA" products and I think we need to apply the same here in that we should be pro-supporters of "Made in Trinidad and Tobago" products the same way.

I agree that there can be a discrepancy with quality at times (though not all the time) but we need to be more patriotic for our local products here.

If McDonald's leaves again then so be it. If you will notice they are not starting out in a big way as they did before but they are starting out in a very small but experimental way because if it does not work out they may eventually leave again.

Again I must say that if they leave they leave but let us remember to be patriotic to our own brands here FIRST.

Made in Trinidad and Tobago with good quality of course comes FIRST all the way and nothing less than this must ever be acceptable. biggrin.gif

Reconcile Edited: IToldYou on 16th Jul, 2012 - 3:27pm

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2012 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad McDonalds

Observing the amount of obese people walking the streets of our country. How can we as Trinidadians support things like the Super Mac? 3 hamburgers in one bun? I don't mind Mc Donald's on occasion but I think we have a greater, healthier and better variety of foods here.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2012 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad
A Friend

McDonald's Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

This is indeed correct and sad to say that Trinidadians are not being health conscious at all. Will Mac Donald's add to healthy lifestyle that is sorely needed by the people here is indeed left to be seen though Morgan Spurlock's film Super Size Me did put them in a negative light.

After a month of eating Mac Donald's three times a day he ended up with a liver equal to that of an alcoholic. This caused Mac Donald's to revamp its menu to a more healthier one to some degree.

However again the food choices that some make on a daily basis in this country can indeed leave little to be desired. Our society is into little exercise and into eating foods high in starch and high in saturated fats which eventually contributes to diabetes, strokes, heart attacks, and heart disease being major causes of death and illness in this land.

If Mac Donald's can "Flavor" this land with a more healthy emphasis and not just the junk food that they sell then they can win my vote hands down (except I still won't like the fact that they are taking all our money as expatriated profits and sending it to another country where their headquarters is.) undecided.gif

Reconcile Edited: IToldYou on 19th Sep, 2012 - 2:12am

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2012 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Trinidad McDonalds

Name: Friesman

Comments: I prefe KFC fries, KFC gives you bigger crispier fries. The ones I tasted at McDonald's thin, small and kind of soggy.

4th Oct, 2012 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Trinidad McDonalds

I like the atmosphere.Its clean, great service and everything is there as you need it: condiments, a clean toilet and good smelling environment. I don't go to the local places like Royal Castle and even some KFCs are the pits. I tend to go to the Falls to eat anyways so everything in the food court there is good anyhow.

8th Oct, 2012 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad

The fries of McDonald is excellent, it is not so soggy compared to KFC's because the fries from KFC is so oily! McDonald's fries is thin and not so oily, I like it that way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Apr, 2013 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad - Page 5

I love the taste of McDonald's! I haven't bought their food in months so it doesn't explain my weight gain. I find for me that sugars cause me to put on weight more than burgers do! I bought burger king a few days ago and I find that it has a healthier taste.

30th Apr, 2013 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 5

It might have a healthier taste but it isn't healthy! laugh.gif but I agree, it taste real good specially the fries they are always crispy with a nice salty taste.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: McDonald's Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,