Are Trinis Getting Fatter? Fat Trinis

Are Trinis Fatter Fat Trinis - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 1st Apr, 2013 - 3:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Are Trinis Getting Fatter Fat Trinis Obese Trinis - Fat Trinidadians
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2011 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Name: Mandir

Comments: Obeseity in Trinidad and Tobago is getting o be a real big problem. You go into a maxi and you see this huge person taking up both seats and they expect you to pay for a tiny space on the edge of the seat. Trinis studying way too much about food and filling their bellies that's why they sick so much.

Are Trinis Getting Fatter? Fat Trinis (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
17th Oct, 2011 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Trinis Fat Fatter Trinis Are

Trinis are ballooning for sure especially older middle age women. We were doing a study on this recently and found that the avergae weight increased by as much as 30% from how it was two decades ago.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2012 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are Trinis Getting Fatter? Fat Trinis Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Trinis are getting fatter because they're eating too much. That's how you get fat, oh and they drink a lot too - alcohol and beer is high calorie stuff but tastes so good. wink.gif

1st Apr, 2013 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Just the other day, I was talking with someone about how "Big" Trinidadians are becoming, now we make it "Official".

international QUOTE
TRINIDAD and Tobago has been ranked the third-fattest country in the world behind Kuwait and the United States of America, who are in first and second places, respectively.

This was the findings in an article published in the Daily Mail in the United Kingdom.

The online story showed the average body mass index values for adults around the globe.

The story said the data was gathered in the UK but did not attribute the sources of the information.

In Trinidad and Tobago, there was an average body mass index of 26.6 for men and 30.6 for women while in Kuwait, the average body mass for men was 27.5 and 31.4 for women. Source 9

1st Apr, 2013 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Not surprised, just look at how people line up at a doubles stand first thing in the morning. It reminds me of how the Russians line up for toilet paper.

1st Apr, 2013 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

And we using maxis and cars from Japan, them things made for little people. Imagine the shock horror when you in a maxi and a woman the size of two cows coming to sit right next to you in that tiny space.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Apr, 2013 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Are Trinis Fatter Fat Trinis

Trinibash you're bad man. laugh.gif But I get your point. The thing is they should pay for two seats instead of one and I hardly see the driver telling them anything.

1st Apr, 2013 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Are Trinis Fatter Fat Trinis Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Those maxi drivers don't care about nobody they just looking for fare. Only once in my life I ever see a taxi driver tell a woman she had to pay for two seats but the woman was like three cows everyone was holding their breath!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Are Trinis Getting Fatter? Fat Trinis

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,