The Boy In The Striped Pajamas

The Boy Striped Pajamas - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2010 - 7:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2010 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

What is your review for the movie: "The Boy In The Striped Pajamas"?

The Boy In The Striped Pajamas (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2010 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Pajamas Striped The Boy The

I just saw the movie "The Boy In The Striped Pajamas" and was pleased to see how well it was made an executed. The Boy In The Striped Pajamas is set in World War Two and centers around a German family whose head of the home has been promoted to oversee a Jewish concentration camp. In the family is a young eight year old boy who is innocent as to the world around him and just wants to have friends. He finds a friend in a young Jewish boy of the same age.

The Boy In The Striped Pajamas touches on the hypocritical actions of Nazi executors in pointing fingers at their own and not themselves. It is definitely a pro Jewish film not meant to make the Nazis look any better than history has made them out to be. The only downfall of the movie I will say is that it is highly predictable, but everything else more or less meets its mark.

Rate: 1 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<p id=The Boy In The Striped Pajamas
The Boy In The Striped Pajamas (Hover)

3rd Feb, 2010 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

The Boy In The Striped Pajamas Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The main character had really striking eyes. I was wondering about how naive he was though. Maybe back then 8 year olds didn't have a clue or he was really protected by his parents. I liked the overall movie but I think JB sums it up well.

> TOPIC: The Boy In The Striped Pajamas

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,