Abortion Legalised in T&T?

Abortion Legalised T - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 2nd May, 2003 - 12:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Trinidad Abortions - Tobago Abortions - T&T Law On Abortion - Pro Life - Right to Life
13th Mar, 2003 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Do you think abortion should be legalised in Trinidad & Tobago? If you do or don't please say why.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2003 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

TampT Legalised Abortion

It borders on freedo of choice doesn't it? However it does also goes against the moral ethos of religion,especially the Roman Catholic belief structure, which is very much pro life.There are certain cirumstanes in which the process of abortion should be given first priority.This has to be taken into consideratio before for or against comment could be given

28th Mar, 2003 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Abortion Legalised in T&T? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

There are certain cirumstanes in which the process of abortion should be given first priority.

I agree with this for sure and would say that under these circumstances should it be up to the woman:

- The mother may die or the child will die in a way so as to affect the mother
- The mother was raped

If it is just for convenience because you had one night of pleasure then 'NO!'

Post Date: 1st May, 2003 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

TampT Legalised Abortion

Sorry, but I disagree. Abortion stops a beating heart. Period.
What part of "Thou Shall Not Kill" do you not understand?
Freedom of choice? Has it ever been considered that the so called blob of tissue has no choice?

Post Date: 1st May, 2003 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

TampT Legalised Abortion

i just realised that I may have been somewhat antagonistic in my last post. Sorry. Even though I may disagree, I do respect all your views.

1st May, 2003 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

I don't think it borders the freedom of choice because nobody ask the baby if they want to be born or not.
I don't support abortion, I think is medically wrong and morally wrong and should be forbidden in every country and city in this world! I think Abortion is evil.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st May, 2003 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Abortion Legalised T&T

i just realised that I may have been somewhat antagonistic in my last post. Sorry. Even though I may disagree, I do respect all your views.

That is good to know wink.gif
I agree abortion is evil and I am against it, but if you were pregnant and the fetus was causing problems in your body that would lead to death, then what would you do?

Post Date: 2nd May, 2003 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abortion Legalised T&T Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

I know its easy for me to attack abortion when I've never been pregnant but I don't think I can end my baby's life. If there was a choice between saving me or my baby then I think that I would choose life for my child.
I would be thinking of my yrs. here on earth and how I spent it. The least I can do, is give another human being a chance to experience what life has to offer.
The thought of it is frightening though and I pray that I never have to face a choice like that.
LDS-Forever I do agree with you.....It is medically and morally wrong. Ditto when you said that the baby never asked to be born.
What people don't realise or take into account is the fact that the baby cannot speak for her/himself. If people can give their lives to save a tree or a whale....why is it so wrong to save one of God's children.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Abortion Legalised in T&T?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,