Luvglc1975 Introduction

Luvglc1975 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2010 - 10:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2010 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Luvglc1975 Introduction
A Friend

Luvglc1975 Introduction

It is a little difficult to tell about myself without stating anything personal, but since it is required, here it goes.

I enjoy discussing deep gospel doctrine with those that aren't afraid to openly discuss deep issues and with those that understand deep doctrine and not just think they are smarter than the rest and are here to "show off". Those that are closed to discussing something of this nature should stay out of the deep doctrine arena.

Look forward to talking with you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2010 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Introduction Luvglc

This User is bsampson62 rejoined from here: Source 3

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2010 - 10:38am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,065
Flag Posts: 51,722
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,609.95 FP
Charm: 394

Luvglc1975 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Discussing the Doctrine is one thing, having no regard for our Rules and Polices here is another. From your previous account I see you have a history here of warnings. You clearly stated in one of your Posts that the system is trying to stop you from posting your Email (and for good reason) but you disregarded that and tried to circumvent it TWICE even after your Post was deleted. What makes you feel you can follow the Rules the second time around?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Luvglc1975 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,