Iraq Causes Higher Food Prices?

Iraq Higher Food Prices - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 28th Apr, 2003 - 3:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
In Trinidad & Tobago...
Iraq Causes Higher Food Prices? Related Information to Iraq Causes Higher Food Prices?
3rd Apr, 2003 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Higher Food Prices because of Iraq?

What a load of .... This country is full of .... How can this country's supermarkets suddenly decide that it is raising food prices because of the war in Iraq?

Since when do our imports of food come from Iraq? Are we so gullible? I hope the government makes a stand!

Sponsored Links:
3rd Apr, 2003 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Prices Food Higher Iraq

That's the stupidest thing I ever heard, but I'm not amazed...hopefully something will prevent that crazyness.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2003 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Iraq Causes Higher Food Prices? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

JB that was the best comment I have seen in I long time:) How is that possible how is iraq remotely close to Trinidad those money hungry sods,the stuff is already expensive as it is, even sometimes in compared with the stuff here.

What Saddam is supplying them with dry goods, most of the food they get is gotten from right in trini. It's a shame how they could take advantage of the minds and pockets of the citizen.

8th Apr, 2003 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Prices Food Higher Iraq

It's a shame how they could take advantage of the minds and pockets of the citizen.

Ultimately it is the fault of the average citizen who chooses to buy MORE because of rising prices rather abstain and protest.

8th Apr, 2003 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Prices Food Higher Iraq

Exactly, even though what the government is doing is wrong...trinidadians citizens are not doing anything to protest but all the opposite they go and buy more! :smile.gif I don't understand it. I have not live in Trinidad long enough but is it common for trinis to be so quiet in matter that really affect them and noisy in matters that are not their business?

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2003 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It's true yeah yeah you both seem to be reading from the same page if not the same book, but wouldn' t you say that they are, been taken advantage of ( I guess not beacuse all Trini's are gulliable right!) It happened here as well, people started buying all the bottled water, I guess they probabaly have Trini connections!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Apr, 2003 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Iraq Higher Food Prices

Lafemme, where did Trinidad come from? Not the UK? go figure. Now let us use the French, some years ago potatoes went up by five cents... only five cents and no one in France bought potatoes and they all rotted in the streets, potatoes of course went back down. If the people here adopt that atittude then it would keep prices down, no one speaks out unless someone mashes their toe personally. Hence their are so may monopolies in Trinidad.

28th Apr, 2003 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Iraq Higher Food Prices Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Darn! I had to pay $1.50 for my doubles instead of $1.00 the other day because of these stupid money craved supermarkets.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Iraq Causes Higher Food Prices?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,