There are not toilets in Trinidad?

There Toilets Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 17th Apr, 2003 - 12:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
12th Apr, 2003 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

I am a(An): Resident of T&T

It's desgusting to be walking in the street and seeing a guy 'urinating' in a wall! what the heck is wrong with them? It's really nasty, disgusting and so primitive!
Can anybody explain me why men do this kind of things in Trinidad?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2003 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trinidad toilets not There

Well well missis it happens everywhere, I'm afraid, it's a guy thing sad to say, I am positive you have seen it happening at home as well,yes? Now please,please don't get me wrong, I do not condone that behaviour, as human beings we are supposed to smarter than animals and if dogs could be trained not to, it should not be a problem for human beings, yes? So don't quote me as not understanding or agreeing!

Anyway it is a nuisance and it's a breach of the public order act, but a lot of people are not made aware that the act is in fact unlawful.The absence or presence of toilets has nothing to do with it.The individual mind set is what needs to be addressed, in addition to their ignorance of the law.!

14th Apr, 2003 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

There are not toilets in Trinidad? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

well well missis it happpens everywhere, iam afarid , it's a guy thing sad to say, Iam positive you have seen it happening at home as well,yes? Now please,please don't get me wrong, I do not condone that behaviour, as human beings we are supposed to smarter than animals and if dogs could be trained not to, it should not be a problem for human beings, yes? So don't quote me as not undersatnding or agreeing!

Get a life! LOL. First of all, I assume you have not travel around much, it's obvious for your answer that you're very ignorant about cultures of other countries. I have never seen a guy urinating a wall in my country or the countries I have visited or lived in. And again, you're in defense mode defending certain behaviours although you said you're not.  Bologna!
The thread name is 'There are not toilets in Trinidad? as you see is a question. I know there are enough toilets in Trinidad, why in the world a dirty man will want to urinate in public like they do in this country? is that clear enough?. Your answer lacks so much, what you exactly means by 'it's a guy thinks' this remind me to the grandmothers comments like 'boys will always be boys' that's disgusting, that's a way to SUPPORT and JUSTIFIED that kind of behaviour. It's plain sickening.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2003 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Again ...I state don't not quote me as being ignorant . I have been to other places than Trinidad LDS, I have been to Jamacia, I have been to St Kitts, St Vincent,Iam currently in England and I just last week Iam came from Hague with some mates of mine, now that we have cleared that up.
I will start again, I agreed with what was said,I may have made my point on the defensive by my opening lines, but I have seen this happening in all the places I have been. At first I thought that it was a caribbean male thing.When I came to the Uk I was surprised to see people committing the act, When my friends and myself went to Hague I saw the same behaviour and there was no shortage of toilets.

Hence my opening ,I am sooooo sorry if I seemed to have offended you.I had to give another view,than your point of plain laziness .I would kindly like to  ask you to cast your mind back to when there was an actual crackdown on Indecent exposure, same as uriniating on a wall.What happened ? men were not to keen on stopping like dogs and 'passing water' there was a fear of being charged and possibly jailed , yes.?

That was my point Dearest, not to poke at your comments.If you re read my comment you wil see that I did make a reference to animals and how the are trained,yes?
As for getting a life, I really don't have one, it's not mine to live.

16th Apr, 2003 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

:spock: Its interesting how the few sterotype the masses. I am a Trinidadian by birth, but certainly I do not urinate in the street. Of course I know other men of the same nationality that will not either. From observation you can see that the element that will do this has no care for such consideration. This begins from home really, from P'ing on the toilet seat as a kid and not being taught otherwise. So what shall we do? Parents - train your children, policemen, stop P'ing on the wall yourself and enforce the law.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2003 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am not form trinidad and I don't think I'll ever have the pleasure to visit that country, but I do agree with the first statement made by lafemme YES LDS this desgusting things happen everywhere Yes even in Canada...

Men are human dogs!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2003 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

There not toilets Trinidad

international QUOTE
Men are human dogs!

Hey Now! spock.gif Xtra you need some spanks, how can you refer to us as dogs?

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2003 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

There not toilets Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Opps... Sorry what I meant to say was Some men are like human dogs.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: There are not toilets in Trinidad?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,