Trinidad Chicken Fascination - Page 2 of 6

Well we are all well aware of the recent outbreaks - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 17th Feb, 2004 - 12:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Trinidad Chicken Addiction These people fascination with chicken! Chicken in Trinidad and Tobago is the same as Beef is in Argentina or Rice is in China. Trinis are literally addicted to Chicken and often cannot eat a plate of food if Chicken is not present on the plate!
Trinidad Chicken Fascination Related Information to Trinidad Chicken Fascination
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2003 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Chicken Fascination
A Friend

Trinidad Chicken Fascination - Page 2

It's not that I disagree lds it's the slant you take when you make a comment about a topic. You have been livng in trinidad for a while, yes? and yet in your comments you tend to exclude yourself.I understand that you will always be who you are but ease up on the us versus them comments.It just rubs me the wrong way. NO HARD FEELINGS

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2003 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Fascination Chicken Trinidad

It's not that I disagree lds it's the slant you take when you make a comment about a topic. You have been livng in trinidad for a while, yes? and yet in your comments you tend to exclude yourself.I understand that you will always be who you are but ease up on the us versus them comments.It just rubs me the wrong way.NO HARD FEELINGS

It will always be them versus us because I'm not a Trinidadian. But anyhow, I will not bother to give you an answer on this one... it doesn't make sense and I don't think you will be able to understand. If my statements in regards to Trinidadians fascination with chicken rubs you or not that has nothing to do with me or my statements but with you and your own insecurities.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2003 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trinidad Chicken Fascination Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Insecurities! What do you call that, you told me I make assumptions, now I am insecure and before that you told me that I don't want to face facts, who are you?
I try to tell you why I may disagree with your comments and you slap me in the face with synomyns?

You know what, I will steer clear of giving voice to any of your comments I may disagree with .After all, I am an insecure, don't face facts, assumption making individual and you have managed to come up with this after I made a few comments to some topics. Wow ! I am afraid of what I may be labelled as next!

16th Apr, 2003 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Fascination Chicken Trinidad

I will reply to this only one message of yours just to make some peace. I get along well with all the posters in this forum, you can ask around, I don't get angry with anybody. It's NOT that I don't like you like you mentioned in other threads, it's just the way you express your ideas it seems like you're over defending yourself all the time and disagreeing in a way I don't like. It doesn't bother me that you disagree with me what it bothers me is the attitute of pride I get from your messages. Anyway, this is the internet after all and we don't know each other so things can get pretty confusing.  I just want to make some peace, I will not reply to your posts anymore. You may feel free to post anything you want, I will just try to avoid the confrontation. I don't want to make anybody feel bad, I don't like that. Peace.
LDS_forever

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2003 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fascination Chicken Trinidad

Yes its true WE LOVE CHICKEN! almost as much as some people love god, in so much that the KFC at independence square has the record of selling the most amount of chicken in the world they even sent some guys from the US to see what we were putting in the meat and thats a fact!

17th Apr, 2003 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

yes its true WE LUV CHICKEN!! almost as much as some people luv god, in so much that the kfc at independence square has the record of selling the most amount of chicken in the world!! they even sent some guys from the US to see what we were putting in the meat!! and thats a fact!

True thecount, everytime you pass by a KFC or Royal Castle no matter what time is it, there is ALWAYS people there eating their chicken smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Apr, 2003 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Chicken Fascination - Page 2

Here is another example of why people like chicken so much here... Recently, Royal Castle has introduced the 'hungry man meal' which includes 3 pieces of chicken, a large fries (or two small ones) and a large drink for $20.00. Now think about it, is someone for that same money going to buy a burger fries and drink, or a mini-pizza and drink? Nah, they want more for their money, they want to feel like they are eatting food to fill a 'hungry man'.

17th Feb, 2004 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Chicken Fascination Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Well we are all well aware of the recent outbreaks in chicken flu and other meat diseases, do you think that stopped the people from eatting their chicken? No! We are well aware of the recent upsurge in prices of meats, especially chicken, do you think that stopped the people... No! *Shaking head* These people are addicted!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Chicken Fascination

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,