Most Beautiful Woman in Trinidad - Page 2 of 4

I just added her and two others to the poll - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th Nov, 2009 - 12:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: From the below list, whom do you think is the most beautiful woman in T&T?
  Wendy Fitzwilliam       18.52%
  Trisha Lee Kelshall       22.22%
  Penny Comissiong       7.41%
  Michelle Khan       3.70%
  Heather Headley       7.41%
  Giselle La Ronde       11.11%
  Heidi Rostant       7.41%
  Nasma Mohammed       0.00%
  Natalie Laughlin       7.41%
  Danielle Jones       7.41%
  Faye Alibocas       0.00%
  Gabrielle Walcott       3.70%
  Anya Ayoung-Chee       0.00%
  La Toya Woods       3.70%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
This based on the outward...
Most Beautiful Woman in Trinidad Related Information to Most Beautiful Woman in Trinidad
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2003 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Most Beautiful Woman in Trinidad
A Friend

Most Beautiful Woman in Trinidad - Page 2

Yeah that's just it the physical , it seems that this alone equate to beauty.Oh and I don't have a inferiority complex Iam proud of who Iam all 185 pounds on my 6'3 frame , Honestly I don't go for looks don't need it, package is not everything.Iam sorry if I Seemed as you put it having  inferiority complex but I got seriously ill beacuse I wanted to achive the 'beauty criteria'
Hence the speech I had to repeat that everyday for two year I still fall back on it.

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2003 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Woman Beautiful Most

spock.gif @ Lafemme... ah yes, you made me grin and shake my head, you are good for flavor though, I will give you that. However, this thread is not about inner beauty, it is about physical beauty, if you do not like that aspect of the thread simply do not respond.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2003 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Most Beautiful Woman in Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

There is no chick who can stand the test of time like Penny Commissiong I swear she can win that competition now if she entered and talk about class, who has got more?

17th Apr, 2003 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Trinidad Woman Beautiful Most

there is no chick who can stand the test of time like penny commissiong

Yes, she still keeps herself well, even today.

13th May, 2004 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Woman Beautiful Most

Where is the list? I can't seem to find it on any of the postings? I remember Penny from when I lived there but would be interested to see who else is on the list. Thanks!

13th May, 2004 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

I just added the list once again. it was deleted some time ago when we moved from YaBB to this script. It is back up again, if you think I am missing someone let me know and I will add it to the list.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Nov, 2009 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Most Beautiful Woman Trinidad - Page 2

I think you should add Gabrielle Walcott, she makes us proud when she came as a second runner up in the Miss World competition some time ago.

24th Nov, 2009 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Most Beautiful Woman Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

I just added her and two others to the poll that are currently popular in the media: current and former Miss Trinidad & Tobago.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Most Beautiful Woman in Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,