Witches Want To Use Me As A Zombie

Witches Zombie - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 8th Oct, 2011 - 4:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2010 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Witches Want To Use Me As A Zombie

'The witches want to use me as a zombie'

Sibongile Mthiyo believes a dirty pair of panties and a bloody sanitary towel is keeping him alive. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2010 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Zombie As Use Want Witches

It states this man was a construction worker for 7 years. I think maybe he was out in the sun to long.

7th Oct, 2011 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Witches Want To Use Me As A Zombie Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

People who do not understand science think the term is called "magic" and if they don't believe in magic then they add a spiritual component to it as the explanation. Something for everyone in this life I guess.

8th Oct, 2011 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Zombie As Use Want Witches

I find this very sad, obviously there are some issues here which require professional help, and all they do is nothing. Who cares he is wearing underwear around his neck. I would be more concerned if someone did remove them since he will have a huge mental break down. If he in his mind is convinced there is a witch after him then get him help to better understand his life. Perhaps a good minister would be best, as he could pray and this might help the poor man feel protected reducing this extreme anxiety and possible paranoia.

> TOPIC: Witches Want To Use Me As A Zombie

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,