Hiring A Hit Man

Hiring Hit Man - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Mar, 2014 - 10:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

To kill your own family...
Post Date: 22nd May, 2007 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hiring A Hit Man

HIT MAN WITH CONSCIENCE THWARTS PLAN TO KILL FAMILY

A man tried to hire a hit man to kill his family, including his 7-year-old daughter, even requesting that she be shot in the chest and not the head so there could be an open casket at her funeral, authorities say.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/05/21/family.plot.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2007 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Man Hit Hiring

Oh my gosh, what a disgusting man! I cannot believe he could even think about something like that, killing his own daughter! And now he wants to blame it to his depression, I hope he stays in jail for good. Pathetic little man. angry.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

23rd May, 2007 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Hiring A Hit Man History & Civil Business Politics

This truly is an evil man, and to my mind, he has given more than a passing thought to how these murders should be carried out.
It really doesn't sound like somebody in a deep depression, it sounds more like he wants to make an excuse for his wickedness!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2014 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Man Hit Hiring

Hired to Kill: What Does It Take to Be a Hit Man?

Five members of the ATF's undercover team share what it's like to be a... Ref. Source 8

> TOPIC: Hiring A Hit Man

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,