Willow19 Introduction

Willow19 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Feb, 2010 - 9:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2010 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Willow19 Introduction
A Friend

Willow19 Introduction

Hi my name is Jasmine. My dream is to become a published writer. I write short storys,poems, and am currently working on a novel. I like to write about the Occult, mental illness, teen issues,suicide,and anything that I may find intresting. I like to read teen fiction,manga,books about mental illness, and books about Wicca. I am starting to read more than my usual books. I like to watch anime, listen to music,surf the web, read,write, and attempt to draw. Hopefully one day I will be able to have my writing published. I am a Wiccan in training, Goth, and I'm Emo. Emo stands for emotional and goths just see the beauty in the darkness. I am also bisexual I have one little brother, two little sisters and a older sister. My favorite artist is Victoria Frances. I also want to be a clinical Psychologist one day so I can help others deal with their situations.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2010 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Willow

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Now, you can find the Board of the Topic you are interested in and Post your interests there. To find the Board click on the Site Map link at the top of this page.

> TOPIC: Willow19 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,