Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support

Cozyville Real Estate Rpg Support - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 24th Feb, 2010 - 1:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Closed
Cozyville Real Estate Support All Questions, Concerns, and Gripes should be placed here AFTER you have read through the other Sticky Threads.
7th Feb, 2010 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate Role-playing Game Support

When placing a concern about Cozyville Real Estate Role-playing Game please ensure that you are specific such as:

1. What you were doing when you encountered the problem
2. What message did you receive
3. Any details that might help us get a reason for the error

Some Things To Note

Cozyville was coded a number of years ago as a feature for Upgraded Members. Now that we have opened it up to ALL Members there might be old code there trying to make checks on your Membership type and therefore stopping you from accessing parts of Cozyville. Should you encounter this please let us know using the numbered points above. Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
12th Feb, 2010 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Support RPG Estate Real Cozyville

I'm trying to join in but when I press the directory link I get a message saying I need 30 posts, but I already have that.

12th Feb, 2010 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support Archive RPG Cozyville

That's strange I thought I tested it using a regular account to verify, but thanks for reporting it as others may have tried to join and got that error. I will look at it later, test, and then post an Update when it is fixed.

13th Feb, 2010 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

I just signed up for this as well and didn't get any erorrs. I'm just a bit confused about what I have to actually do once I'm here. Is it like AD&D / Medieval?

13th Feb, 2010 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG allows you to have a virtual life via the interface here. Basically, you can:

1. Use your Cozyville Thread to blog about your virtual activities
2. See the progress of your character / family (Cozyville Real Estate Directory)
3. Have random things happen to you (Life, Family Rolls)
4. Interact with other Citizens as you live in Cozyville (Other Cozy Threads)
5. Interact more with a virtual Pet

22nd Feb, 2010 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Sorry if this info is here already, but how do I go about getting a job and when I try to buy land it sends me to a page asking me if I'm sure about what I'm doing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Feb, 2010 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

JB maybe you're looking into this but just wanted to say that the same thing happens with me too so I know its not just Pundit.

24th Feb, 2010 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support Cozyville RPG Archive

Thanks for letting me know. I haven't a chance yet to check it. I made a note on it and will post an Update in the Cozyville News Thread as soon as I'm done.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,