Nazca Lines

Nazca Lines - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 23rd May, 2010 - 12:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2010 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Nazca Lines

Nazca Lines

What exactly are the "Nazca Lines" and have they been created by paranormal activity?

Sponsored Links:
9th Feb, 2010 - 7:06am / Post ID: #

Lines Nazca

This is one of those subjects like asking who built the pyramids - bound to get all manner of answers, from the ruthlessly empirical mundane ("The Egpyptians of course."), to the outlandish, stories of aliens and ancient races or Atlantis or comparable ideas.

I read that the lines COULD have been made, in theory, from the ground, by people very well versed in mathematics and probably trigonometry and understanding of shapes and measurements - while it is a "rational" explanation, even this seems extremely far fetched - I doubt there is anyone NOW, using only sticks and maybe rope, even with dozens of workers, that could really engineer something of this magnitude, sophistication and accuracy, without being one of our top minds.

There is absolutely no known way they could have seen what these things looked like from the top down, from above - it reminds me a bit of the crop circle phenomenon, in that two guys with sticks and rope (coincidence?) CAN make some extremely convincing circles, even at night, with no one seeing them.

But again - WHY? What could they possibly need this for? UFO runways aside, since there was no practical reason for these, since they couldn't be taken in fully by the human eye, I can think of only the possibility that they were built and used as combinations of roads and symbols of praise and faith to gods, perhaps the trails were considered divine highways or something, as they were presented majestically to the only people that could possibly see them - the gods themselves, from the sky above.

Still, absolutely fascinating.

23rd May, 2010 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Nazca Lines Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

From what I have seen in one documentary most demolition experts / scientists agree that the kind of accuracy that went into creating the Nazca Lines could only have been made by machines because it is not possible for men with simple tools like picks and chisels to accomplish the task(s). That is to say, if modern man wanted to re-create the same thing somewhere else they will not be able to do it without the use of heavy machinery.

> TOPIC: Nazca Lines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,