Children's Sweet Tooth Means Depression

- Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 14th Dec, 2019 - 9:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2010 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sweet tooth 'hints at depression'

While most children like sugary foods, those with an extra-sweet tooth may have depression, say researchers. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
29th Nov, 2014 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Depression Means Tooth Sweet Childrens

Sugar can heighten insulin and make you sleepy after the initial high from the sugar. I guess this can be like depression.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Children's Sweet Tooth Means Depression Health & Special Psychology

Being overweight in childhood may heighten lifetime risk of depression. New research suggests that being overweight, especially from a young age, may substantially increase the lifetime risk of major depression. Ref. Source 7b.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Okay, I can see being overweight possibly leading to depression. But to assert that having an extra sweet, sweet tooth could be a sign of depression I think goes too far. I mean, it could just be a sign that he or she like candy. Taken to it's extremes anything could be a sign of almost anything else.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2019 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Want to avoid the holiday blues? New report suggests skipping the sweet treats. A new study from a team of clinical psychologists suggests eating added sugars -- common in so many holiday foods -- can trigger metabolic, inflammatory and neurobiological processes tied to depressive illness. Source 2d.

> TOPIC: Children's Sweet Tooth Means Depression

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,