Board Game Collection

Board Game Collection - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 11th Feb, 2010 - 10:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

Collector
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2010 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Board Game Collection

Collecting Board Games

Do you collect or know of someone that likes to collect Board Games so that over time their collection has become valuable?

Sponsored Links:
11th Feb, 2010 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

Collection Game Board

I had the original Heroquest, Dragonstrike, Dungeon, Axis and Allies and Dark World games - due to pieces being lost and boxes being left out on porches and getting rain and mildew, I was forced to just save the playing piece miniatures of most of these games and use them for RPGs - I think Dungeon and Axis and Allies are still mostly complete (those little fighter planes are sneaky). I understand these are all, or could, worth quite a bit of money, though I've also heard some people up nearly whole sets for like ten bucks, so maybe they're not as valuable as I thought or wished, even though I don't have them to sell anyway, anymore.

> TOPIC: Board Game Collection

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,