I Asked Her To Marry Me And She Said No

I Asked Marry No - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Feb, 2010 - 1:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2010 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Name: Disappointed

Comments: I'm disappointed because I've been dating the same girl for about two years now and I thought we were ready. I asked her to marry me and she said no. I'm heartbroken. Should I keep asking?

Sponsored Links:
12th Feb, 2010 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

No She Me Marry To Asked I

No, you should find out why she said no and try to see if there is something you can do about it. Maybe she needs more time, do not pressure her otherwise you will have the opposite effect.

13th Feb, 2010 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

I Asked Her To Marry Me And She Said No Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Depending on how old you are she may not be looking for that in a relationship at this time.

My advice: buy a guitar (if you don't have one already) and write a couple songs about it. Or take the easy way and rent some love movies or listen to some love music. Just get it out of your system and keep on living. Don't dwell on it, you will probably end up scaring her away if you do.

> TOPIC: I Asked Her To Marry Me And She Said No

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,