Customs go kil we?

Customs Kil We - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Jan, 2003 - 12:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th Dec, 2002 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Customs go kil we?

Do you think Customs in T&T charge excessively when you bring in goods from abroad?

user posted image

You may also want to take into consideration the
length of time that you take to get from the plane
or boat and into your car or taxi. Is the process
long and do they treat you well or as if they had
dog meat for breakfast?

Sponsored Links:
26th Dec, 2002 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

we kil Customs

You may also want to take into consideration the
length of time that you take to get from the plane
or boat and into your car or taxi. Is the process
long and do they treat you well or as if they had
dog meat for breakfast?

The process is pretty long and they treat you sometimes like if they have dog meat for breakfast!. The first time I came to Trinidad, customs and immigration treat me like if I was a muslim carrying in my bag 200lbs of explosives !Immigration have me a whole half an hour asking me questions, everybody was watching me! It was so embarrasing!!!!!!!!! Plus, listen, I was soooo angry....who wants to come to this tinny island of Trinidad anyway!?? I thought!. Oh boy, it was tough but after that first time, everything went okay.

26th Dec, 2002 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Customs go kil we? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I was soooo angry....who wants to come to this tinny island of Trinidad anyway!?? I thought!.

Hmmm... they must have been thinking that we do not normally get Argentina women here and wanted to 'talk' with you a little longer wink.gif

27th Dec, 2002 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

we kil Customs

Hmmm... they must have been thinking that we do not normally get Argentina women here and wanted to 'talk' with you a little longer

yeah yeah yeah, nah man. They didn't trust me for some reason. The thing is that 'somebody' told me I didn't need a visa to come to Trinidad and Immigration said that I do need one...that's why they got all confused.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2003 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Customs go kil we?
A Friend

we kil Customs

Thank God they never charge me and i never had a problem with them.

As for changing flight to Tobago the charge me from one plane to the next although i had my ticket. steupssssssss

> TOPIC: Customs go kil we?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,