Fit for Life or Trying to be fit? - Page 2 of 3

yes, there are plenty obese people in the - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 6th Dec, 2002 - 3:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2002 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Fit for Life or Trying to be fit?
A Friend

Fit for Life or Trying to be fit? - Page 2

HAVE ANY ONE COMPLAIN ABOUT MY STYLE?
PLEASE SIR YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT YOU WISH IT IS YOUR FORUM,,,BUT I WILL CHALLENGE YOU TO WHERE I BREAK THE RULES OF THE FORUM IF ANY,,,,I THINK IS THAT YOU ALL HAVE TO TAKEN IT A LITTLE EASY,,,,,A FORUM IS ABOUT A LITTLE FUM SOMETIME,,,EVER HEAR THE SAYING ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE HARRY ,,,,WELL YOU KNOW THE REST

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2002 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

fit to Trying Life Fit

HAVE ANY ONE COMPLAIN ABOUT MY STYLE?
PLEASE SIR YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT YOU WISH IT IS YOUR FORUM,,,BUT I WILL CHALLENGE YOU TO WHERE I BREAK THE RULES OF THE FORUM IF ANY,,,,I THINK IS THAT YOU ALL HAVE TO TAKEN IT A LITTLE EASY,,,,,A FORUM IS ABOUT A LITTLE FUM SOMETIME,,,EVER HEAR THE SAYING ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE HARRY ,,,,WELL YOU KNOW THE REST

4th Dec, 2002 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Fit for Life or Trying to be fit? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Selman, trini, you didn't break any rules.  As I said in other post, every contribution in this forum is appreciated it. I think  is difficult to discern 'intentions' by writing messages on a message board but if you see JB's post, he was just joking, he will never tell you or anybody else something to hurt their feelings or make them angry neither I will.
We put this forum with the intention to have great people on it who can give their opinions in different matters.
Your contribution is appreciated as is each one of the persons who post on this forum. So please, do not take it so personal, nobody said anything about the way you write.
As you well said, we need 'fun' sometimes and that's what we were trying to do (the joke about sex, drugs and rock and roll and the one I made about the Rum in other post) but I see you thought it was a statement rather than a simple joke. Sorry you felt that way. Hope things can still being okay between us and that we may able to learn from each other more. All the best.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2002 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 fit to Trying Life Fit

I don't like your style? Its your words, I am just stating the fact. If I do not like what you say I will not ask your permission - it will simply be deleted or editied or your account will be moved as it has happened to others before. Seeing that I have not done any of that to you what are you complaining about?

Selman, trini, you didn't break any rules.  As I said in other post, every contribution in this forum is appreciated it. I think  is difficult to discern 'intentions' by writing messages on a message board but if you see JB's post, he was just joking, he will never tell you or anybody else something to hurt their feelings or make them angry neither I will.
We put this forum with the intention to have great people on it who can give their opinions in different matters.
Your contribution is appreciated as is each one of the persons who post on this forum. So please, do not take it so personal, nobody said anything about the way you write.
As you well said, we need 'fun' sometimes and that's what we were trying to do (the joke about sex, drugs and rock and roll and the one I made about the Rum in other post) but I see you thought it was a statement rather than a simple joke. Sorry you felt that way. Hope things can still being okay between us and that we may able to learn from each other more. All the best.

See the above?,,, that why I told you I write according to what I see,,,,,I am a natural , I don’t pretend , I live life to the fullest  I am a god fairing man and I could go on and on won't make much of a difference anyway everyone see things their own way,,,,,,,,,I am a Moderator of another forum one 5times the size of this one,,so I know aboout rules, and I respect them, but I also respect one right to disagree,,,as ones right to agree,,seems to me it will be healthy for any discussion, I was introduce to this forum by a friend and i think it is a cool site, but you all have to respect one right to disagree in this forum,,,,can't agree all the time ,,that how we learn from each other in life, some thing that i don't feel from both of you all, have follow you all pattern and see where you both seems to agree with each other ,,,,,,,,,,but it your forum,,,,what piss me off is the following

"don't like your style? Its your words, I am just stating the fact. If I do not like what you say I will not ask your permission - it will simply be deleted or editied or your account will be moved as it has happened to others before. Seeing that I have not done any of that to you what are you complaining about?
"

CAREFULL WE DON'T START DEALING WITH DICTORSHIP HERE,,,,IT WILL TRULY RUIN THIS NICE UPCOMING FORUM

Peace out Selman
dias all i have to say ;D,,matter close wink.gif

4th Dec, 2002 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

fit to Trying Life Fit

?? Back to fit for life...

What is this nation's ideal look? Compared with other societies it seems that a layer of fat is better looking than bone.

4th Dec, 2002 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Selman, I know what you're trying to say, let's just leave the subject like that okay? smile.gif
Going back to the subject I think trinis do not like thin thin girls like they do like in Europe for instance, they like kind of what I call 'chubby' here...don't know why. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2002 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fit Life Trying to fit - Page 2

LSD,,,matter close,,,,,,,
Most West Indian men tend to like their women with some meat,,,that could be debated but it has been a prove fact that over 50% if W/Indian women are a little over weight,,well not quite,,,we trinis call them thick,,,we like meat so give we our women with met,,,,but their is a line that we have to watch,,in the US about 58% of the women are big,,,not thick but obese,,that another problem,,,most of them are from the rural areas where there aint much acess to gyms,,,,,don't tell a 200lbs woman  to go on weight watchers and expect them to loose weight,,,never work and never will,,,Fit For Life,,,we all want to be,,,but I think we have to all tackle the problem from now .....we have to start eating healtheir,,,we have to feed our children each day ,,but teach them the values of eating a balance diet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it dis vex me when i see obese kis,,,and parent at MD or BK buying junk food for their kids,,,,there have to be a better way

Selman, I know what you're trying to say, let's just leave the subject like that okay? smile.gif
Going back to the subject I think trinis do not like thin thin girls like they do like in Europe for instance, they like kind of what I call 'chubby' here...don't know why. smile.gif

6th Dec, 2002 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Fit Life Trying to fit Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

yes, there are plenty obese people in the USA. You said that trinis like women with 'meat' (sorry to say but it sounds like women are cows!) smile.gif anyway, I see that they like women that I consider plane fat with big butts and huge legs, but of course, it all depends on who is 'judging' it. I used to weigh 110lbs, now after having my son I am around 118lbs, I'm not fat but I do see I need to exercise and control what I eat but here they think I still very slim, if they think so now what they used to think when I was 110lbs? lol...
I guess they thought I was Popeye's girlfriend! LOL

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Fit for Life or Trying to be fit?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,