Prices of Goods Getting Great!

Prices Goods Great - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 28th Jan, 2023 - 6:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st Dec, 2002 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Since my return to Trinidad some months ago I have been amazed at how cheap prices of goods and services are now. There are lots of $10 stores (the equivalent of the US dollar store) that sell common goods at great prices. This forces the 'bigger' stores to come down.

Well as you expect Christmas has really brought out the buyers and the new thing now is to have tables half on the pavement and half on the road going from Independence Square straight up Charlotte St. These tables have all kinds of gifts - even a chess set made out of glass for only $70 TT ($11 US), a stuffed doll $20TT ($3 US), etc.

BUT what do you think about prices In Trinidad & Tobago? I think if you are getting a US salary then they are fantastic, but if you are getting the usual 'slave' rate then they are average to expensive.

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2002 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Great Goods Prices

yes the prices are getting better and better and better! I could not believe how low the prices went since I came back from the US in January. I think is great! wink.gif.
Clothing still kind of expensive and shoes also. But hopefully they will go down pretty soon. smile.gif

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2023 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Prices of Goods Getting Great! Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

My favorite radio station is 99.7 in Memphis Tennessee. Plays The same list of 13 songs and I guess it's kinda catchy now.

> TOPIC: Prices of Goods Getting Great!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,