Plane Crash Into IRS Building

Plane Crash Irs Building - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Feb, 2010 - 7:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Internal Revenue Service in Austin, Texas - Joseph Andrew Stack
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2010 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

A small plane has crashed into an office building that houses the Internal Revenue Service in Austin, Texas. Ref. SignOnSanDiego.com

Pilot set his home ablaze before intentionally crashing plane into Austin, Texas, building, federal official says. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2010 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Building IRS Crash Plane

Seem that he stole the plane. I hope they review the security around those planes at that small airport he took off from.

18th Feb, 2010 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Plane Crash Into IRS Building Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

The building houses more than just the IRS. I wonder what the motives were. As a standard procedure air force jets were scrambled to ensure its not some kind of coordinated attack.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2010 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Building IRS Crash Plane

Suicide Letter Of Man who Crashed Into IRS Building In Austin Texas
By Gather

It appears that the Austin texas plane crash was no accident but a suicide and apparently Joseph Andrew Stack had a problem with many thing which included the IRS. Joesph left a suicide lett behind you can read it here. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2010 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Building IRS Crash Plane

I feel sorry for the family of the IRS man he killed with his attack on the building. I know a IRS agent who knew the man killed by this attacker.

> TOPIC: Plane Crash Into IRS Building

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,