The Budget - Bag of Christmas Goodies?

The Budget Bag Christmas Goodies - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 29th Oct, 2002 - 9:14pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 10 28 123 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2002 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,954
Avg: 8.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,480.12 FP
Charm: 330

What do you think about the budget read by PM Manning?

Was it really a bag of Christmas goodies for everyone as he put it or just another 'hopeful' set of words meant to keep the population at bay?

Lastly, do you think the PNM will live up to their promises or simmer down as time goes on?

Post Date: 25 February 2018 - 5:14 pm / Post ID: #

The chief obstacle to the progress of the human race is the human race. --Don Marquis

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2002 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Budget - Bag of Christmas Goodies? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

JB, I do hope and pray that the PNM lives up to their word and all that they said it wasn't  just for the sake of winning.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2002 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Goodies Christmas Bag Budget The

there is only so much money youhave to spend, its a matter of priorties which need the greatest attention...in dis case health, education and some kind of infracstructure  in building the country along with tourism. we soon will find out if pnm keep their promises which I hope they do.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2002 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,954
Avg: 8.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,480.12 FP
Charm: 330

Goodies Christmas Bag Budget The

we soon will find out if pnm keep their promises which I hope they do

I am sure Abu is thinking the same thing. Notice how all the kiddnappings stopped when the PNM met with him and right after elections it start back again. What I cannot understand is why a group that associates itself with terrorism is always given a 'platform' to voice its opinion.

Although the budget included many things, I did not hear anything about fighting drugs flowing through the country, rehab centers, military upgrades, etc. Also I think that making it mandatory to have military service or civilian service will be a great help to getting the limers off the streets!

I did not hear anything about getting the vagrants off the street. Whats the point of trying to 'beautify' the country for tourists and all they see is people sleeping in cardboard boxes and Port of Spain smelling of urine!

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2002 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 17,351
Avg: 3.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 98.5%
[+] Gain: 989.96 FP
Charm: 334

lol@ JB that's so true...I cannot believe when you walk around the street you can actually see men urining in the street! it's disgusting!!!!!!! I thought there was a law about that...but again....who obeys rules here anyway!!!

Guest please SHARE: "The Budget - Bag of Christmas Goodies?" on:

Sponsored Links:

Do you have any The Budget - Bag of Christmas Goodies? Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: The Budget - Bag of Christmas Goodies?

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

T&T Latest

Current Trinidad & Tobago related Discussion from our Community:

Highlights

Terrorism In Trinidad & Tobago: Are groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda working in T&T? By News 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:33pm
Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By News 5th Dec, 2017 - 4:03pm
Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem: Open Discussion on the crime situation in T&T By JoePublic 28th Nov, 2017 - 3:11pm
Trinidad & Tobago Inflation At 10%: Do Trinis understand economics or they do not care? By JoePublic 23rd Nov, 2017 - 10:16am
Trinidad & Tobago Taxation - Tax - Taxes: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 16th Nov, 2017 - 3:50pm
How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 6th Nov, 2017 - 1:47pm
Kidnappings in Trinidad: At one time kidnappings for ransom happened almost daily. Its not the case anymore, why? By Extra! 29th Jun, 2017 - 1:43pm
Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:49pm
Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago: The way our women are harassed is deplorable, there is no respect for women in T&T! By JoePublic 24th Feb, 2017 - 11:12am
Why Is Trinidad Considered A Third World Country?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 21st Jan, 2017 - 8:56pm
Wearing Camouflage Colors In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By RayTT 17th Oct, 2016 - 2:29pm
Mental Health In Trinidad: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By Felipe 28th Aug, 2016 - 2:17pm