Canada vs Venezuela

Canada Venezuela - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Apr, 2019 - 5:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Canadian versus Venezuela
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2010 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Canada vs Venezuela

Canada & Venezuela:

The government of Hugo Chavez was correct last week when a representative said Ottawa supports "coup plotters" and "destabilizers" in Venezuela. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2014 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Venezuela Canada

Air Canada suspends Venezuela flights over 'civil unrest':

"Due to ongoing civil unrest in Venezuela, Air Canada can no longer ensure the safety of its operation and has suspended flights to Caracas until further notice," Says the Canadian airline in a statement. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2019 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Canada vs Venezuela History & Civil Business Politics

"Today, Canada is stepping up and announcing $53 million to address the most pressing needs of Venezuelans on the ground, including almost 3 million refugees," Trudeau told a gathering of the Lima Group of nations. Source 5l.

18th Apr, 2019 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

Venezuela Canada

I wish I could believe all that money actually get to the people that need it but I very much doubt it. Can Canada really afford this?

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

> TOPIC: Canada vs Venezuela

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,