Nuclear Free World - Page 3 of 4

It does look good on paper and it encourages - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Dec, 2010 - 1:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

How realistic is that?
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2010 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nuclear Free World - Page 3

Real Versus Fake Crises
Concealing The Risk of An All Out Nuclear War
By Michel Chossudovsky

We have reached a turning point in our history. The US and its allies are preparing to launch a nuclear war with devastating consequences. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2010 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

World Free Nuclear

Israel refuses to join anti-nuclear treaty:

Israel's nuclear chief said on Tuesday that it was against Israel's interests to join a global anti-nuclear arms treaty and that the UN atomic watchdog was 'overstepping' its mandate in demanding it to do so. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2010 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Nuclear Free World
A Friend

Nuclear Free World History & Civil Business Politics

I don't think we'd remove all our nuclear weapons even if we said we would. It's like us saying we will stop using white phosphorus grenades against the enemies and only for signaling.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2010 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Nuclear Free World
A Friend

Page 3 World Free Nuclear

The Military will never give up its Nuclear weapons. Granted they may replace five missiles with one bigger missile and say they eliminated four war heads. But they will not tell you that one they replaced those five with will do more destruction than the five put together. This way the USA can reduce the number of warheads and say they are getting rid of a lot of warheads which will be the truth.

I only see a nuclear free world after all those who have nuclear weapons launch their war heads at one another.

10th Nov, 2010 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

World Free Nuclear

I agree with KNtoran, there will never be a nuclear free world because how can we give up ours when we can never be sure that they have given up theirs? Unfortunately it is something that will always be a threat to ours and future generations. I don't see the nuclear plants going away either, which is good because that is the majority of where my work has been coming from the last few years. In fact I would love to see my home plant, Byron nuclear plant, add two more reactors like they originally intended it to have because that would be a considerable amount of work for years to come.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2010 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Nuclear Free World

START Approval

The Senate approves START, the nuclear arms reduction treaty with Russia, a top priority for the Obama administration. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Dec, 2010 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Nuclear Free World - Page 3

While I dislike being this cynical, this is just a ploy so that we can without total shame talk to other countries about abandoning their programs. It is kind of difficult to tell other countries not to try and build a few dozen while we have thousands on the books. It is just good PR. As KNtoran mentioned, it is just a headcount reduction. You never heard about the fuel being destroyed. Only that there were less warheads on the books.

You could launch them into space and blow them up or just not activate them and let the material wander space aimlessly.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

24th Dec, 2010 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Nuclear Free World Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

It does look good on paper and it encourages tourism between the two countries and stops Hollywood from producing more Russian spy movies, so yeah it has its benefits. rolleyes.gif

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Nuclear Free World

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,