Christians & Abortion - Page 3 of 6

“Christian” Abortion Doc Tells Pro-Lifers: - Page 3 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 7th Mar, 2015 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Christians &, Abortion What doe the Bible say about Abortion? What are your thoughts in the case of rape or imminent death of the mother if a delivery is made?
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2014 - 6:55am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Christians & Abortion - Page 3

After I Survived a Botched Abortion, My Adoptive Parents Taught Me the Meaning of Love

I had a powerful conversation the other night at the Gospel Haven Church in Millersburg, Ohio, with an adoptive mother who is also a part of the Pure Gift of God adoption assistance program in the Millersburg community (You can check them out on Facebook). On reflection I thought our conversation was worthy of sharing with others. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2014 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Abortion and Christians

She Had Eight Abortions, Is There Any Way God Could Forgive Her?

When I met Tammi Morris for the first time, she helped me to understand something I"ve struggled with many times - why a woman would have multiple abortions. Tammi had eight. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2014 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Christians & Abortion Revealed Bible The

"We Will See Joshua in Heaven:" How My Kids Reacted When I Told Them Mommy Had an Abortion

Once the Lord began pressing on my heart to have our kids involved with our pro-life ministry, I knew it was only a matter of time before I had to confess my deepest, darkest secret to them. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2014 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Abortion and Christians

Pro-Abortion Pastors: Christians Shouldn't Oppose Abortion

In an article published today in The Washington Post, pro-abortion Reverends, Dr. Alethea Smith-Withers and Harry Knox, argue that people of faith shouldn't oppose abortion. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2014 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

Abortion and Christians

Pastor: I"d Go to Jail Before Funding Abortion

On a Sunday morning, congregants fill the campus of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills, a non-denominational evangelical church located in the heart of Southern California. Since the church's inception, Senior Pastor Jack Hibbs - a strong pro-life proponent - has encouraged his congregation to uphold religious values and fundamental liberties in the public square. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2014 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Christians & Abortion

Man Who Took Wife for Abortion Says He's a Christian and His Dad's a Pastor

A man who drove his wife for an abortion told a pro-life sidewalk counselor that he was a Christian and his dad was a preacher. Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2015 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Christians & Abortion - Page 3

Christian Man to Pregnant Girlfriend: Convert to My Religion or Have an Abortion

A Christian man got his girlfriend pregnant and urged her to have an abortion. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2015 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Christians & Abortion The Bible Revealed - Page 3

“Christian” Abortion Doc Tells Pro-Lifers: Get Over Your “Love Affair With Fetuses”

On February 18th, abortionist Willie Parker spoke to students about his willingness to do abortions at 27-weeks during a lecture on “reproductive justice” at Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Christians & Abortion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,