What Is Nice About T&T - Page 4 of 7

I can understand that, so you are saying essentially - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th Nov, 2009 - 12:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Do not burst a blood vessel thinking about it, but is life more than fetes, partying and beaches?
What Is Nice About T&T Related Information to What Is Nice About T&T
27th Feb, 2008 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

What Is Nice About T&T - Page 4

Can't anyone come up with sensible reasons as to Trinidad being nice or is it all vice, and food related? Yes the country is beautiful, that is a given, but come on is this place only about fete, women and liming? Maybe the answer is yes.

Sponsored Links:
20th Aug, 2008 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

TampT Nice What

Well I think T&T is a beautiful country. I live in north and I love looking at the mountains there. It's also more relaxed and I think the people are friendly.

Oh yeah, and there's the women..laugh.gif. Honestly I think there are a lot of attractive women in T&T and it shows with all the Miss world's that Trinbago has produced.

18th Oct, 2008 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

What Is Nice About T&T Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I use to think Trini women were really it until I came to America and then wow I realize I was missing out big time. I do miss the food though a good chicken roti would be real nice now.

8th Nov, 2008 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 TampT Nice What

Women first! TT have the most beautiful women in the world! After that is good food and a good woman manking good food, loss hunger setting in already. Must mention beaches, limes, fetes, carnival, trips to Tobago and plenty else.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2009 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

What Is Nice About T&T
A Friend

TampT Nice What

Rather off topic, but...
I would hate to start off on the wrong foot. I promise to adhere to the queen's English, and use punctuation as deemed appropriate.

I like the friendly comradry, the culture, the food, the diversity, the lifestyle.

I have been living in the US for the last 17 years, and I am ready to return to Trinidad. I am aware of the crime situation, I know it is not the same Trinidad I left many years ago. The way I explained it to my wife is that the good outweigh the bad.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the SAME subject matter and does not develop into another Topic. See Constructive Posting Policy.

24th Nov, 2009 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

What Is Nice About T&T

international QUOTE (Ruffcutt)
The way I explained it to my wife is that the good outweigh the bad.

How do you determine that living abroad?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2009 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

What Is Nice About T&T
A Friend

What Nice T&T - Page 4

When we looked at out circumstances, we have a lot of positives in Trinidad.

Namely friends, family, opportunity (no need to get into details), and just the general feeling of being 'home'. No more second class status.

24th Nov, 2009 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

What Nice T&T Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

I can understand that, so you are saying essentially that if you were not treated as second class you would not use Trinidad as a crutch to return home?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: What Is Nice About T&T

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,