What Is Nice About T&T - Page 7 of 7

I wouldn't call them put downs. The - Page 7 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 27th Jan, 2015 - 6:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 
Do not burst a blood vessel thinking about it, but is life more than fetes, partying and beaches?
What Is Nice About T&T Related Information to What Is Nice About T&T
13th May, 2013 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

What Is Nice About T&T - Page 7

Well for me this is a hard question, but let me see....

1. I love the food in Trinidad and Tobago, not to mention the nice culture and spices the taste of the food. It is fantastic!

2. The animals, the nature, the beaches, they are very nice to see. The culture is very nice too.

That seems about it...For now.

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2013 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

TampT Nice What

I love our vegetation, wildlife, beaches and the laid-back atmosphere when it comes to business. The last point is both a positive and a negative.

27th Jan, 2015 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

What Is Nice About T&T Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Most everything. T&T is a great place to live. You have to ignore the put downs the media uses to make you think T&T is like Afghanistan.

27th Jan, 2015 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 TampT Nice What

I wouldn't call them put downs. The media is doing their job to address the very serious issues happening in the country that so many ignore.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: What Is Nice About T&T

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,