What Is Nice About T&T - Page 2 of 7

TrinBago nice because of the fact that this - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 27th May, 2007 - 11:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Do not burst a blood vessel thinking about it, but is life more than fetes, partying and beaches?
What Is Nice About T&T Related Information to What Is Nice About T&T
7th Sep, 2005 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

What Is Nice About T&T - Page 2

It has been a few years since I updated this thread, in fact, it was three pages long and I have deleted most of the non-constructive posts that basically was a repeat of 'food', 'beach', 'women' and 'relax'. Okay, so there is nothing else 'nice' about Trinidad & Tobago? Well for me, based on my recent stint in Argentina I have found many nice things:

1. It is very easy to conduct business
2. Banking services are very good, they are not the best, but getting there
3. Better chance of good employment than other parts of the world
4. We speak English, a language often taken for granted

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2005 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

TampT Nice What

I sometimes keep in contact with a professor in Israel. Sometimes our discussion is limited to other parts of life other than their conflict because she becomes very emotional about it. Sometimes such places like her country, Iraq, China and so on help me to love Trinidad more.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

What Is Nice About T&T
A Friend

What Is Nice About T&T Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Not too long ago I sat down with three other friends and we were looking at a home movie - a photographer went down to Trinidad couple of times - and he shots videos.

One said - we should put out a video to Americans - showing all the beautiful spots, the beaches, the birds of caroni swamp, the Texaco wildlife, the beautiful houses on the hills in Diego Martin, the pitch lake, the guy with the truck that was loaded front to back with huge speakers and most of all the people sitting around relaxing, drinking, laughing...

Then the other said - we can't do that - they would want to know why the Hell I left in the first place....

6th Jan, 2007 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 TampT Nice What

It is nice to see something positive about Trinidad. There was so much negativity on it. This was heart breaking. This is home the place where I was born my homeland. I visited Trinidad 8years ago and realise how much everything has changed. One thing will never change the good people are still humble and greatful for the little they have and are willing to share it with you. That hasn't changed.
Paintingblue

7th Jan, 2007 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

TampT Nice What

QUOTE (PaintingBlue)
It is nice to see something positive about Trinidad. There was so much negativity on it.

Interestingly enough I have noted two things about this Thread:

1. It does not have many replies as compared to the ones that are 'negative', maybe people really cannot think of much besides the usual that they say: beach, rum, fetes, etc.

2. Those who have passed through this Community rigorously trying to defend Trinidad & Tobago tooth and nail have not chosen to even post here, perhaps they are only fooling themselves.

Indeed I would really like to see more of the 'nice' stuff, but it seems that it is not easy to come by.

7th Jan, 2007 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

What Is Nice About T&T

I think with the recent crime situation (including kidnappings) it is so hard to think about positive things about the country. We are living uncertain times here and is not easy. I can think of the freedom we have as something positive, yet that same freedom is tainted by those who utilize it to hurt others.

So, besides the food, I can only think about the beaches, the landscape and the weather as the positive aspects.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jan, 2007 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

What Nice T&T - Page 2

So true, Trinidad has freedom that many countries in the world do not have. If Trinidadians will stop abusing their freedom it would make life a lot easier. I am so tied of hearing that Trinidad is great for, drinking and just having a good time. We as Trinidadian are so much more than that. The crime is caused by drugs and people who do not value someone elses life.
Paintingsblue

27th May, 2007 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

What Nice T&T Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

TrinBago nice because of the fact that this tiny twin island republic is a beautiful land, and a place with many peoples of diverse ethnic mixtures and religous beliefs all living together in relative harmony.

What makes us nice and unique is the way in which we have accepted our history and turned it into something uniquely ours now by making religous festivals and historical events landmark events that now have become a celebration of all peoples respecting our differences but representing what is the essence of what it means to be Trinbagonian.

The drive of the people, the innovation of our people, the awe inspiring beauty of our physical surrounds, the many creative art forms of our Ancestors, Our first Sons of this soil and the generations that have followed to date.

Our productivity...

Our fun loving spirit...

Our deep religous beliefs...

We can boast as a Nation of many achievements that are second to no other country based on our physical size and per capita ratings.

Reconcile Edited: aaa on 27th May, 2007 - 11:30pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: What Is Nice About T&T

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,