Self-immolation - Setting Yourself on Fire

Self-immolation Setting Fire - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 20th Sep, 2014 - 11:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Self-immolation,Setting Yourself on Fire Taking things too far in protest.
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2010 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Indian dies after self-immolation

An Indian teenager who set himself on fire in a protest demanding a new state in southern India dies in hospital. Ref. Source 3

Self-immolation - Setting Yourself on Fire (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2014 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fire Yourself Setting Self-immolation

Why they set themselves on fire

A POWERFUL form of protest used for years in China, Vietnam and India has found its way to Australia. WARNING: Graphic images. Ref. Source 5

3rd Jun, 2014 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Self-immolation - Setting Yourself on Fire Health & Special Psychology

I've tried to think of the kind of person that will do this. Even if setting themselves on fire does cause change they will never get to see it.

3rd Jun, 2014 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

That is one thing but what about all the people standing around looking rather than trying to convince them to not do that form of protest.

4th Jun, 2014 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Setting yourself on fire has to be like the worst way to die ever. Takes some real courage to do something like that.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2014 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

international QUOTE
I've tried to think of the kind of person that will do this. Even if setting themselves on fire does cause change they will never get to see it.

I agree. Self-termination is a very stupid and foolish way to attempt to bring change because it has no real purpose. Most people want change to improve one's way of living. A corpse doesn't have a way of living to improve. What good is change to a corpse?

Even if the person was a parent who wanted to sacrifice himself for the betterment of his children, I am fairly certain most children would rather have their parent than this change the parent wants.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Self-immolation - Setting Yourself on Fire

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,