SeaWorld - Page 6 of 7

SeaWorld San Diego has biggest attendance - Page 6 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 18th May, 2018 - 3:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Best of  Sea World Trainer Killed At Seaworld After Whale Attack
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

SeaWorld
A Friend

SeaWorld - Page 6

People will always say one thing and then show something completely different by their actions. Seaworld attendance when down because less people visited it. Is this the presidents fault? I would say no. I would say it maybe more of the fault of the movie Blackfish and people being upset by the treatment of captive fish.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

SeaWorld

I always wanted to go to SeaWorld, and as far as I remember I never had though perhaps I did in my childhood and simply forgot. Still, I very must wish to go if I am able to sometime in the future.

That is, if it isn't closed down. I never did get to experience Ringling Bros. And Barnum & Bailey Circus before certain jobs caused it to shutdown at least certain acts. Sighs, yet perhaps I may yet.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

SeaWorld
A Friend

SeaWorld UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

KN,

Yeah, I agree with you. The bad part of this is that Sea World did a tremendous amount of good. The other bad part is people are losing jobs in a field where finding another job may not be easy.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 8:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 6 SeaWorld

SeaWorld's polar bear dies unexpectedly

SeaWorld’s 21-year-old polar bear, Szenja, died unexpectedly Tuesday, leaving the San Diego marine park with just one other bear, currently on loan to the Pittsburgh Zoo. Ref. Source 4i.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

SeaWorld
A Friend

SeaWorld

This is sad. Polarbears are dying out and there are less and less of them. I hope that something can be done to protect these nice bears in both the wild and in captivity so the species prospers some.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

SeaWorld

SeaWorld CEO Joel Manby is out after three years. SeaWorld Entertainment CEO Joel Manby is stepping down after failing to deliver a rebound in sliding attendance and revenues that have dogged the company years after the release of the anti-animal captivity film “Blackfish.” Source 4w.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th May, 2018 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

SeaWorld - Page 6

After all the death on both sides it doesn't surprise me that the public has been looking elsewhere for entertainment. Let the fishes be free!

Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

SeaWorld Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 6

SeaWorld San Diego has biggest attendance drop among all North America theme parks. SeaWorld San Diego and Orlando suffered sharp drops in attendance in 2017, even as theme parks across North America returned to a year of solid visitor growth. Source 5i.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: SeaWorld

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,