Advertising Blocks

Advertising Blocks - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 26th Feb, 2010 - 7:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Advertising Block
Why Place Your Ad Here: This is an International Community with a high PR rating. We have a wide variety of topics and purposes, therefore hundreds visit us each day looking for something that interests them.
26th Feb, 2010 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Advertising Blocks

Advertising Blocks

Within Each Board you will notice "Advertising Blocks". They appear on every page of a specific Board. They allow someone who wants to advertise here an opportunity to select an Advertising Block TYPE and Advertising Block SIZE. These Advertising Blocks appear only in a certain Theme. For instance if you choose to rent an Advertising Block in the RPG section then your Advertising Block will appear ONLY in specific RPG related Boards.

Q. Can I rent Advertising Blocks in multiple Boards?
A. Yes you can, but you pay per Theme or Board. For instance you may pay for an Advertising Block in the Parenting section, but it does not mean your Ad will appear in the Books section. For both you will have to buy two Advertising Blocks.

Q. Will my Advertising Blocks consist of a banner and dofollow tag?
A. Yes it will, you provide us with the banner and link. It will have a dofollow link.

Q. Can I advertise anything I want or is it subject to approval?
A. Subject to approval. We still need to ensure that the high standards of the Community are kept so we will not rent Advertising Blocks to anything that is not in keeping with the Policy of our Community?

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Advertising Blocks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,